Chapter Forty Eight | LILY POV

| content warning: sex scene |

I couldn't feel more relieved being back in his arms.

Why is it like this?

I've never felt this way toward someone before.

Once we get into view, crowds of people run toward Daniel holding me.

Blade and Harper are the first ones there.

"What happened? Lil are you ok?" She screams trying to reach me.

"The rouge attacked her." Daniel growls to Blade.

"Jake?" Harper exclaimed.

"I just want to leave." I say into Daniel's chest.

In Daniel's car we are met with silence.

Daniel reaches over and takes my hand and squeezes it.

Feeling the urge to break the silence. "Daniel," I look up at him, "I just want to say thank you and that I am sorry." I say giving him a gracious smile.

"Sorry for what?" He questions me, squeezing my hand.

"Trying to make you jealous with Jake." Feeling stupid I let out a half laugh.

He stares deeply into my eyes. "Boy, was I jealous." He jokes.

"I'm sorry. You were just possessive and it bothered me I guess." I admit.

"Possessive yes because your my mate!" He states.

"About that," I start, "When Jake was attacking me all I could think of is you, somehow I just knew you were going to save me."

He reaches over and strokes my face, "it's a mate thing, that's why you screamed my name."

I blush.

Soon enough we arrive at the pack house.

"What are we doing here?" I ask as Daniel exits his car.

"You're staying with me from now on." He states as he opens my door.

I swallow hard.

Upon entering the house he brushes past to place the keys on the table behind me, causing sparks as our skin touches.

He stands and faces me, I look down and see him brushing the place I just tingles with his finger.

Looking up and his eyes are baring into my soul. I feel a swirl of excitement brew in my stomach and he starts to kiss me before picking me up and taking me upstairs.

Slamming his door shut he walk me over to the bed and stands me up beside it.

Slowly he flicks my left spaghetti dress strap down, "I hate this dress on you." He states.

Feeling a little offended, "What? Why" I question him.

Flicking the right spaghetti string down, "because it's too sexy on you, it brings the wrong attention." He says almost sadly.

Understanding his words and pain I have an idea, "permission to rip it off." I say with a sly smirk forming at my lips.

I hear his heart rate increase and his eyes widen before he effortlessly rips my favourite dress in two, baring my naked body.

"Those puppies have been wanting to come out all night." He advocates.

I giggle at his comment before pulling myself up to his lips.

Kissing passionately he gently picks me up and lays me on his bed.

Hovering over me he moves our kiss down my jaw to my neck. He gently kisses the area he will one day mark me before making his way down to my breasts. Nipping on the skin of my breast and suckling on my nipple I feel my sex pool in my panties, I release a sharp moan.

He slowly makes his way down my stomach before coming to the tip of my black lace panties. Using his teeth he pulls them down as he removes his clothes.

Bring his attention back on my aching pussy he gently spreads my legs and crawls his fingers closer as he runs a finger up my wet slit. Crouching down, eyes on mine, he brings his mouth down and finds my clit with his tongue. I throw my head back in ecstasy. He continues to annihilating my clit remembering to drink my juices as they flow out. Moaning loudly as I thrash my body on his bed. Feeling my climax reaching I pull his head closer eager for him to continue to eat my cunt. As I reach my climax he drinks me up before smashing his hard-as steel rod into my throbbing cunt.

More moans escape me and he grunts and smashes into my body. Taking in how sexy his body looks as all his muscles are defined from his movements.

I feel a pool of sex puddle beneath me as our body's come together.

In, out, in-out I can feel myself reaching another climax. Just as I reach my second orgasm his body shudders and he releases his seed deep into me. My body instinctively drinks him up before he pulls out and slams his body onto the mattress beside me.