Chapter Twenty Seven | Daniel POV

Where is she?

She is not here yet and class is about to start.

Professor McGregor does like tardiness in his class and she is late.

Everybody takes their seats and I contemplate walking out to find her, in case she is in some sort of danger. But the wolf inside me promises she is ok.

15 minutes into Professor McGregor's lecture, the room door is thrown open. Lily stands flustered in the doorway before making her way down the steps.

She looks breathtaking today.

Professor McGregor gives me a stern look then glares at Lily. He was pissed she interrupted his class.

Thankfully he didn't embarrass her by calling out her tardiness like he usually does.

I sit in the back and witness as the whole class watches her as she hurries to a chair down closer to the front.

Oblivious to all eyes on her.

She sits in the second row and I watch her line all her stationary in front of her.

Cute.

I was too consumed in my own thoughts I didn't hear McGregors lecture. No one else must've been listening because when he asked a question no one put their hand up to answer.. except one.

Lily.

Is she crazy?

This is an advanced class she is only a freshman, there is no way she will know the answer to his question.

"Yes, Miss White." Mc Gregor pointed to Lily.

"Out of all the assumptions you that you mentioned, sir. I believe that..." she began.

I couldn't believe my ears.

She has a brain.

She actually understands literature.

Her words were like stone, hard and fitting.

I was pretty impressed and so was McGregor, he dropped his glasses and starred directly up at me looking impressed.

Finally the class came to an end and all I want to do was to get close to her again.

As I wait for her at the end of my row I see her exit hers and then I see a guy also wait for her at the end of her row.

No.

I see her face light up when he speaks to her.

She knows him.

They chat for a short moment then continue chatting as they climb the stairs, together.

As they pass my row the guy looks my way and gives me a wink.

I'm going to kill him.

Hey Guys,

Who the heck is this mystery man swooping in on Daniel's mate?

Oh shits about to hit the fan!

Be sure to vote, comment and share my story!

Love Ophelia Blake x