Chapter Nineteen | Blade POV

Why didn't she say anything, I know she felt it.

The wolf in me whimpers as I watch my mate walk out of the library.

What is with these Edgewood girls not realising their mate.

It just doesn't work that way.

I realised Harper was my mate when the girls were drinking at the pizzeria yesterday. I saw Daniel gawking at someone (which turns out to be his mate) and thats when I saw her... she was so beautiful.

After realising Harper was my mate I researched the crap out of her while looking into Lily for Dan.

I know she comes from a family of rogues from Edgewood, she lives with her mother and father who own a small business there in town. But nothing suggests how or why she is Lily's keeper. I can't even see a connection on how they became friends in the first place.

She is just about a complete mystery as Lily is. 

What are the odds the Moon Goddess pairing two sets of best friends together?

The wolf in me is already craving her, I hope she comes to the lake.

Hey Guys,

Well this was a little surprise hearing Blade's POV!

What are your thoughts on Harper and Blade?

The beta and the Luna's best friend?

So cliche!

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + button to add my story to your library.

Please give me a follow on Instagram www.instagram.com/author_ophelia_blake I might even follow back!

Love Ophelia Blake x