Chapter Thirty Eight | LILY POV

Sasha returns in the room looking down as she makes her way to her closet.

"Thanks for not barging in." I say.

"I could smell he was in here with you, I didn't dare to open the door." She said without looking at me.

I was in shock she was finally speaking to me nice for once.

"What do you mean, how can you smell him through a closed door?" I awkwardly ask.

She looks confused as she walks slowly toward me.

"You don't sense people?" She asks.

"No, well only Daniel for some reason..." I ponder.

"Wait.. wha...?" She started, "so you're telling me... do you not know what you are?" She finishes.

Here we go, what is the whole campus in on it.

"Well, I keep getting told but, no this is all knew to me." I admit.

Her brows furrow as her face softens.
"Have you not met your wolf?" She asks.

"Nope. I truely doubt I have one." I joke.

"Of course you do, I sense it. She is strong, very strong. Plus you wouldn't be Daniel's mate if you didn't have a wolf." She explains.

"So how do I meet her?" I ask feeling dumb.

"I can help you," she begins, "I don't have any classes, we can train in the morning if you like." She offers.

Still shocked about Sasha's complete change of attitude toward me I contemplate whether or not to agree to it.

"That's would he great, thank you Sasha." I agree.

~

It's too cold out here.

As the branches chop in the wind they let off an eerie sound.

Something is stalking me.

I spin around to find nothing.

Suddenly I hear a noise behind me so I spin again.

Nothing.

There is more than one I keep spinning until I lose control and fall to the ground.

Only to look up and see those black eyes coming closer.

Waking up I see the sun peak through the blinds. I let out an extended breath in appreciation. It was just another dream. You'd think I'd subconsciously know it by now.

"Good morning, Lily. You ready to train?" A voice comes from the other side of the room.

I look up and see Sasha tying her shoe at the end of the bed.

We head to the trees at the edge of the campus. I am dressed in active shorts, a sports jumper and joggers.

We walk deep in to the forest and find a flat ground by a small stream.

"Right here should do," Sasha says kicking a rock away.

"What are we doing exactly?" I ask stretching my arms.

"Tapping into your inner wolf." Sasha says taking her shoes off.

"And how exactly do we do that?" I question her.

Sasha gives me a sly smirk before taking her shirt off exposing her bra.

"Umm what are you doing," I say looking away quickly.

Sasha lets out a playful giggle and throws her bra at me.

I suddenly hear a groan followed by the sound of bones cracking, worryingly I turn to look toward Sasha to see a black and brown wolf standing before me.

I throw myself back in fear.

Did that beast just eat Sasha?

Unable to take my eyes off the beast infront of me it begins to stalk toward me.

My heart beats rapidly in my chest and just as I was able to scream the wolf shifts and a naked Sasha appear in front of me.

Tears well in my eyes, with complete disbelief on my faces

"What the fuck was that?" Was all I can say.

Sasha giggles picking up her pants.

"I just shifted. It's that easy hey!" She boasts.

It's all true.

I didn't believe it when my best friend told me or the boy I gave myself to last night told me. But she.. she just shifted infront of me. I saw it with my own eyes.

The wolf thing is true.

"Now it's your turn." Sasha says poking her head out of her shirt.

"I don't know how." I confess.

"Take your clothes off." She demands.

"Uh, no." I begin turning to walk away.

"Wait," Sasha chases after me. "Just start with your shoes." She nods toward my feet

I hesitate for a moment then sit on a rock and take my shoes and socks off.

"And...?" I say sarcastically.

"Connect with her." She says simply.

I stand out of frustration, my toes finally connecting to the grass below me. I feel electricity spark beneath my toes. I suddenly had a sense of realisation. I have felt this my whole life, but I still have no idea how to tap into my wolf.

"I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing.." I confess, feeling frustrated.

"Can you feel the connection." She questions.

"I feel something..." I answer.

"Good, nows a good time to take your clothes off." She warns me.

"No way," I say scrunching my face.

Sasha throws her hands up in defeat.

"Try asking the moon goddess to reveal your wolf to you." She recommends.

I place my hands on my hips, look up to the sky and ask "hey moon goddess show me my wolf." I say when Sasha gives me a stern look. I finish with "please."

I wait. Nothing.

"See!" I say to sasha as I grab my shoes and storm In the other direction frustrated.

Suddenly I feel a spark run throughout my body followed by warmth. My heart beat slowed and the world seemed a lot larger.

"You did it!" I hear Sasha scream as I turn to look at her only to be looking up at her now.

I look down at the ground and see a large fluffy white paw.

I am a wolf!

I think frantically.

But wait how do I get back?

I don't know how to communicate with Sasha who is laughing.

Why is she laughing?

Sasha, help! I want to be human again, I scream in my brain.

Scared I run, I know who can help me