Chapter Thirty One | HARPER POV

"Lil, I'm sorry ok!" I start.

Tears welled up in her eyes, "I was so worried about you, you didn't answer your phone and I thought the worst." She said.

"I know. I should have told you but I knew you wouldn't understand." I reply.

"Understand?!" She spat sounding offended. "I knew you liked him, you even told me. When have I ever held you back from boys, Harper?"

Behind me I hear blade growl with jealously.

"It's nothing like that, Lil." I state, "this is different. I lost time, ok!"

"Wow. So he drugged you." She accuses, shooting him a destructive glance.

"No!" I say scrunching my face up at such an obserd accusation.

"Well? Tell me then, how did you simply 'lose time'?" She demands mockingly.

I look over at Daniel. She notices and looks toward him too, confused.

"What has Daniel got to do with this?" She demands.

"She needs to know." I say quietly.

Lily instantly gets defensive realising everyone in the room knows something but her.

"What aren't you telling me." She roars, her true heritage coming out.

I stay silent.

Everything in me telling me not to tell her.

But she needs to know.

"Well." She roars again that even the boys jolt.

"Lily baby, Blade is my mate." I explain.

She looks around the room, I'm guessing to pick the expression off everyone's face.

They are all the same.

"Ok. That's weird." She replies finally.

I pull down my sweater to reveal a puncture wound on my neck.

"Blade marked me last night." I confess.

"What the actual fuck!" she states pulling her hand up as if to gesture someone to back away.

Great. Wrong approach Harper!

Daniel steps forward to comfort Lily,

"So what he is like a cannibal or something," she guesses looking disgusted.

"Werewolf." Blade quickly inputs.

Lily starts to laugh, she is laughing hysterically.

"You've got to be kidding me, haha you got me. What is this some sort of initiation or something? Welcome to college." She screams throwing her arms up in the air.

"Lil Babe, do you know those feelings you have for Daniel." I say instantly regretting.

She shoots a look at Daniel and then evil dagger back to me.

I just broke bestie code.

I continue. "You are a werewolf too and Daniel is your mate." I finish.

Her eye brows raise and I've known her for over 10 years now, she is pissed!

"What has happened to you Harp, you've change since the day we moved here. We were like sisters." She states and her eyes well up with tears.

I move closer and start to reach for her.

"Leave me alone." She roars with authority and runs out of the house.

My heart breaks a little. Next minute Daniel stands infront of me with his hands across his chest.

"Who is her father?" He demands. "Tell me now!"