Chapter Twenty One | Daniel POV

She is here!

My atmosphere electrified the moment she stepped out of the car.

But how'd she...?

I begin to think before Blade's arm slaps me around my shoulders.

"Bro, they came!" Blade bragged.

"You did this?" Me sounding confused.

"Of course, I wanted to see my mate again so invited them?" He explained.

"Who the minder?" I ask confused.

Blade thumps my arm, "Harper." He corrects me.

Both our mates are friends.

I throw the ball to another team mate so I can watch her walk down.

She still hasn't made eye contact, she mustn't know we're here.

Her minder puts her towel down about 30 feet away, closer to the waters edge.

Lily starts to take her dress off revealing her sexy butt in a white thong.

Damn.

The whole team stop training and turn their sights onto Lily. A protective, dominant growl escapes my throat and they immediately turn away with their tails between their legs. If they didn't know she was my mate, they would now.

She turns around giving me a glimpse of her front view.

Oh goddess she is beautiful.

The tiny white lace just holding up her perfect, bust. I feel a sensation down below. I look away so I can cool down. But the wolf in me wanted more. Looking back at her and she is lathering oil all over her body.

I'm about to cream my fucking pants.

As if she could sense me watching her. Those green eyes sparkled looking around the lake until her eyes landed on mine. Her heart instant changed rhythm.

It's mate thing, the alpha in me can hear it.

Her face flushes.

I adjust my pants and walk over to her.

Hey Guys,

Things are getting hot over here!

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + button to add my story to your library.

Find me on Instagram too.

Love Ophelia Blake x