Chapter Fourteen | Daniel POV

I watch her body flinch as she enters the cafe.

She is wearing grey sweatpants, a matching jacket and a white crop top which is struggling to contain her breasts.

Immediately I see those gorgeous green eyes scan the cafe searching for me.

That is our mate bond, creating that sense I was near.

I needed to see her and make sure she was ok after last nights events.

I knew she drank coffee so took my chances coming here this morning. I have been waiting here for the last hour.

She is finally here.

As the Beast in me becomes restless those gorgeous green eyes finally lock with mine. She immediately begins to storm toward me, frustration building up inside her.

I can sense it.

"What are you stalking me now?" She hisses toward me.

She is a feisty one.

"How? I was here first." I correct her. "Looks as if you're the one stalking me." I tease.

"Why are you everywhere?" She demands.

"Have a coffee with me, Lily." I ask tapping the table.

She hesitates.

I know she wants to.

Finally her friend Harper answers for her by sitting on the bench across from me.

Her green eyes flash betrayal toward Harper before she gives in and sits beside her.

Hey Guys,

Lily seems pissed!

Where do you think things will go from here? Comment your guesses.

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + and add my story to your library.

Love Ophelia Blake x