Chapter Forty One | DANIEL POV

I thank the moon goddess for blessing me with my mate. She is absolutely perfect in every way and I am so thankful she finally identifies as wolf.

I roll to my side and stroke her neck.

"Lil," I ask.

"Mmmh," she replies still in a trace from just 30 seconds ago.

"Let me mark you." I say cautiously.

Her body appears rigit as she turns to look at me.

"As in suck my blood like a dirty vampire?" She says with disgust, scrunching her face up.

"No, no it's not like that," I explain. "I bite you here," pointing to the most tender part of her neck, causing her body to goose.

"I don't know," she says concerned.

"You're my mate, it just seals the deal." I explain.

"Considering everything that has happened in the last 12 hours can we just wait. I don't want to rush into anything just yet." She admits.

"I'm happy to wait for you. Mate." I say kissing her on the cheek.

Picking up her phone from the side table her eyes widening looking at the time.

"Oh gosh, where has the day gone? I've got to go." She says as she quickly sits up and gets off the bed and puts her clothes back on.

Fuck she is hot!

"I'll drive you girls back." I offer getting off the bed.

Driving the girls back to their dorm room I am happy to see them friends again.

"I'm so proud of you," Harper tells her.

Lily smiles and squeezes Harpers arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, Harp." She says sadly.

"Don't stress babe, I'm just so glad it's all finally out in the open." Harper replies.

Upon arriving at campus I hear Lily attempt to open the car door.

Child lock.

Lily groans.

I open the car door with a smile and help Lily out of the car. Pulling her close, I grab hold of her face and kiss her passionately.

My whole body tingles.

Coming back to reality only to have Harper steal my Lily. Looping her arm and pulling her away from me.

Before she enters her building Lily turns back and looks at me.

My heart.