Chapter Thirty Nine | DANIEL POV

I kiss her mark site and leave the room, I feel as if I've make progress on the wolf thing.

Fuck that was hot.

I think as I walk down the stairs.

Not bad for my first time.

Thank you goddess for pairing me with her. My Lily.

I think to myself.

A group of girls pass me on the stairs. I try to keep my dignity as I hold the sheet tight around my waste.

The room echo's from their giggles, one of them woof whistles at me.

Great.

I head for the trees and as soon as I'm out of sight I shift into my wolf form. Back to the pack house I go.

~

I wake up feeling a new sensation I've never felt before. It's weird and kinda electric. I shrug it off to connecting with my mate last night, making love to her for the first time.

I make my way down stairs to find Harper and Blade sitting in the kitchen.

"Good morning, bro." Blade welcomes me. "I heard you got in late last night." He finishes before Harper giggle hysterically.

They must smell her sex on me.

"I am so happy for you guys," Harper admits.

Suddenly the weird electric feeling intensifies and Lily's face appears in my mind. I've never experienced this before.

She is not in danger... what is it.

I get a sense to open the back door. The moment I open it a flash of light dashes through the doorway.

I smell something familiar.

Lily.

'Help. Oh my gosh help me, change me back, change me back'.

I hear her scream through our mind link.

Harper moves forward.

"Lil, baby try to calm down. Concentrate. Just breathe and you will change back." Harper soothes.

Suddenly a naked Lily appears in my kitchen. I rush over to her and shield her to give her some dignity.

Upon kissing her on her head she sobs, "it's all true, I am sorry I didn't believe you."

I scoop her up in my arms and take her up stairs.