Chapter Fifty | DANIEL POV

How did I get so lucky to be blessed with this beautiful girl?

Things have been going well between us since Jonathan's party last month. With the attack on Lily, my future Luna, that Jake fella has been locked away in the dungeons ever since. He awaits trial which will come in a few weeks. He has officially been expelled from school so no chance of him touching my Lily again.

"I'm tired, let's head back." My sweet Lily says as she stands up.

I pull her hand so she comes back to me.

"I love you.." I say telling her for the first time. I have loved her for a while now but this is the first time I've said it out loud.

A smile sweeps her face as she eagerly looks into my eyes, "I love you too, Daniel Black." She says as I hear our heart beat thud in sync with each other.

I slowly bring her close and peck her on the lips.

We pull apart and begin our shift.

~

It means a lot to me bringing Lily home to meet my parents. I've told them all about her and mum seems pretty excited to be finally meeting her.

My mother is keen to train my future Luna and my dad is interested in her heritage. I've warned him not to bring it up this visit.

"Daniel... I love you!" Lily breaks the silence on the car trip to my parents house .

"I love you too, what are you thinking right now?" I question her.

"I dunno," she breathes. "I just was thinking, I-uh, I think I'm ready for you to mark me." She states.

My whole being electrifies at her words.

"Are you sure? I thought you wanted to wait." I question her still in shock.

She reaches over and clasps my hand in hers. "I've been in love with you for a while now you know, I just wanted to make sure you felt the same way about me."

Squeezing her hand before placing it on her thigh. "I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you." I express to her.

I watch as her eyes widen at something ahead.

My parents estate appears in the distance.

"Wow..." she trails off. "This is so gorgeous!" She states.

"Welcome to the Wolf Creek Manor, home of the Alpha... your future home." I tell her.

"What? How?" She demands.

"This is the house where the Alpha and Luna live, come my 21st birthday I will become Alpha and you my Luna." I explain.

Her mouth drops open and she grabs my hand again.

We stay in silence as we drive up the windy driveway to the Alpha mansion.

I see my parents waiting at the entrance, I pull up and exit the car.