Chapter Eleven | Daniel POV

Without hesitation I storm over to her booth to shut down this shit-show.

I see her throw off the omega's arm and shuffle away from him.
The three omega's and the she-wolf immediately sense my presence and the atmosphere becomes tense.

Lily notices the change and looks toward me. I notice a flash of disappointment in her eyes.

Fuck.

The three omega's now know Lily is untouchable and scurry off bowing their heads in respect.

"You!" She barely manages to aim her pointer finger directly at me.

She is drunk.

"Do you 'av dis ef... effect don weveryone?" She slurs her words.

I need to get her out of here and thankfully the she-wolf decided to make better choices and agrees for me to take them home.

She is drunk and a total clutz! She can't even walk in a straight line without falling over.

I finally get her in my car and adjust my rear view mirror to see her better.

Goddess she is beautiful, the moonlight is illuminating her skin, creating a goddess-like glow.

Her eyes catch mine and I hear her heart race before she averts her eyes out the window.

We arrive at her dorm.

I hear her challenge the lock.
I smile to myself knowing the child lock is on.
As I open the door I sense her frustration as she avoids my eyes. Pulling her chin toward mine I get lost in her forests swirls. Our heart beat becomes in sync and the wolf in me excites.

She thanks me and turns to walk away.

No way and I letting her go, here and in this state. I instinctively follow her to her room. Thankfully because she fell down the stair and back into my arms.

She smells so good.

I open the door for her and she stumbles in.

There.

I think as I shut the door behind her.

I need to talk to her friend, the other she-wolf. I saw her go into the door across the hall.

I open the door and close it behind me.

Hey Guys,

Sorry if the last two chapters feel repetitive I really wanted to portray both POV's for this particular scene.

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + to add my story to your library.

Love Ophelia Blake x