Chapter Twenty Six | Lily POV

The next morning I am woken by my phone alarm. As soon as a snooze the first alarm the second goes off.

Grrr.

Why do I set so many bloody alarms?

I think to myself.

I slide out of bed and head to my closet.

What to wear today?

I opt for a cute little floral dress with frilly cap sleeves. I brush my locks and pull them back into a low-side pony. I don't want it getting in the way of my first day. Putting on a little makeup I am ready.

Upon walking out my room I contemplated knocking on Harper's door. I want to wish her good luck for her first day but notice no light under her door.

She must still be sleeping.

I'll message her later on.

I decide.

I arrive at the literature building at perfect time when suddenly my phone rings, it's the lady from administration.

"Miss White, I need you to see you at administration immediately." she speaks over the phone.

Looking at the time on my phone I quickly dash to the administrative building.

There is only one other person infront of me, I keep looking at the time, getting frustrated.

I am already late for my very first class.

"Next," calls the admin lady.

"Hi, my name is Lily White you called me down here?" I tell her.

"Oh yes, Miss White please sign this form." She hands me a paper.

"What is it?" I ask trying to skim the words on the page.

"Somehow your classes have been mixed up, I just need you to sign this form saying you're happy to be switching to Professor McGregors class." She explains.

I sign the form and give her a warm smile as I hand her back her pen.

I rush out the building and am on my way, I look at my phone and I am already 15 minutes late.

Hey Guys,

Not a good start for Lily hey..

Be sure to vote, comment and share my story.

Love Ophelia Blake x