Chapter Ten | Lily POV

After a while the drinks kept coming and we get drunker. Harper was full of jokes tonight, she had me in a fit of giggles I literally had tears coming out of my eyes.

A group of guys walked over and one sat next to me and placed his arm on my shoulder. I immediately yank his arm off and shimmer over in the booth in hopes to get away from him.

Suddenly everyone at the booth stiffened as if a ghost spooked them, including Harper.

I look up to find the mystery man from the bathroom standing at our booth. The men instantly left bowing their heads to the man.

Who the heck is he?

"You!" I point toward him. "Do you have that effect on everyone?" I asked as I slurred my words.

"How much have you had to drink tonight, Lily?" He asks me.

"What are you my keeper?" I joke annoyed that he asked me.

He quickly flicks his eyes to Harper then back at me.

Weird.

"I think it's time to go," he demanded.

"I will drive you back." He said.

"Pfft, is he serious?" I asks Harper.

Harper had a sullen look on her face.

"Let him take us back Lil, I think we've had enough for the day." Harper confesses.

I cannot believe my ears.

Harper.

She wants to stop drinking and let the mystery man drive us home?! Is she for real?

She is for real because she stands up and proceeds to lift me up by the arm, "let's go Lil, we can finish our party in the room." I pick up my purse and follow her, flashing my annoyed eyes at the mystery-party-pooping man.

I stumble a little as we exit the pizzaria, he catches me by supporting my arm. I felt my skin tingle from his touch. I begin to blush.

Why is this man so mysterious?

We get into his car.

A Mercedes.

As I sit behind him I feel his eyes watching me through the rear vision mirror. My heart begins to thud to a whole new rhythm. Thank goodness he can't hear it.

What is happening to me?

We finally arrive at Wolf Lake and I couldn't wait to get out of the car.

Child lock.

How convenient.

I roll my eyes.

He exits the car and opens the door for me.

How romantic - not!

Trying my hardest to avoid any eye contact he grabs my chin, creating my skin to tingle at his touch and pulls my face to look him in the eyes. His eyes are dark and even more mysterious than him. I feel under his spell as he bores into my soul with his stare. My heart jitters and thuds to its own beat.

Finally he releases me and the air returns to my lungs.

"Thanks for the ride," I thank him as I start to walk away.

He began to follow us.

What is he doing?

We enter the dorm building.

He enters behind us.

We attempt to climb the stairs, I misstep one step and fall backward.

Into his arms.

Awkwardly I look up toward him. Thank goodness he was there. He carry's me all the way, bridal style, up to the second floor then stands me up on my feet. I regain my balance as I stare right at him. I slowly turn on my heels and walk to my room, once at my door, he pushes past and opens the door for me.

I turn around to thank him and he is gone, the door is closed, I quickly reach to open it and look down the hall and see he is gone.

I make my way over to my bed, as I lay there trying to figure out what just happened I flashback to his big, black eyes staring at my soul in the car...

Wait.

As my eyes grow heavy... his eyes are honey-like not black.

Hey Guys,

Chivalry is not dead.

Daniel is such the sweetheart!

Who is your favourite character so far?

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + button and add my story to your library.

Love Ophelia Blake x