Chapter Forty Nine | LILY POV

| content warning: sex scene |

  A few weeks go by and I slowly forget about that night. Jake hasn't been back to class either, which is good.

I sit with Daniel every class now. I also unofficially moved into the pack house with him.

He is good to me and our relationship is more relaxed.

"Pizzeria?" Daniel whispers before nibbling on my ear during class.

"You know it, we doing drinks?" I ask. It's Friday night and after a gruelling week of exams and studying, I am ready to relax and unwind.

"I just linked Blade and both him and Harper are in!" My sexy boyfriend tells me.

~

"No, Harper was the one crushing on Mr Proctor!" I laugh into my drink pointing my finger at Harper accusingly.

I small growl escapes Blade's throat.

Harper shakes her head, "yeah and who was the teachers pet, hey?" She raises her drink, shaking her finger back at me.

"He was just doing his job!" I defend our old high school teacher.

"Don't deny those long, loving stares you got off him from across the classroom. Heck - all the girls wanted him and he only had eyes for you." Harper stated making me blush.

This is new to me. Yes I remember the young Mr Proctor being kind to me, but I never thought anything of it!

Daniel takes the last sip of his drink before nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck, "you wanna get out of here?" He whispers.

"Let's go," I say giving him an encouraging kiss.

"We're off," he announces as we begin to stand.

I waddle over and embrace my best friend in a drunken hug, "love you Harpie," I say swaying as we squeeze each other.

"See you tomorrow yeah?" Harper asks.

Realising something I pull away. "Oh no I forgot, I'm meeting Daniel's parents tomorrow."

How could I forget. It's caused nothing but nerves all week since Daniel asked me to meet them.

"Ohh, meeting the parents, hey.." Harper teases raising her eyebrows teasingly.

I say nothing more as Daniel eagerly pulls me out of the restaurant.

~

Daniel and I have been enjoying lots of night runs together lately. Something about releasing our wolf then shifting back somewhere in the forest, completely naked and then fucking in random places has been our thing. I can't get enough of him, I love him so much.

"You ready?" Daniel says as we enter the tree line and he begins taking his clothes off.

I slip off my dress and stumble a bit trying to get my shoes off.

Daniel catches me before I fall and holds my elbows as he stares deep into my eyes.

Electric fireworks set off through my body and I feel a hum between my legs.

A deep growl escapes his throat as he begins to attack my bra. Swinging my black lace bra on his finger I quickly take off my panties causing him to lose coordination and send my bra flying through the darkness.

"Hey!" I say smacking his hard chest, "that was my favourite." I complain disappointed about losing my best bra.

"Right here is my favourite," looking down to where his eyes were set and seeing my bare breasts, I understood what he meant.

I bring my lips to his and kiss him passionately.

Pulling away he looks me lovingly in the eyes, "you ready?" He asks before we take a step away from each other a begin to shift.

Daniel's wolf is pure black. His wolf is bigger than mine indicating he is an alpha. My wolf is pure white, bigger than other female wolves but not as big as his. Daniel said I was unique and it's rare for wolves to be pure white. He said it would have something to do with my family background. Something we are yet to look in to as we've been so busy with school.

Into the darkness we run together. Through our runs we discovered I was faster than Daniel, so I always take the lead.

Venturing deeper and deeper into the dark forest, I could hear the sound of water so followed my senses toward the sound.

Pounding my paws against the unknown terrain I begin to slow when we approach an opening. There hidden away in the forest is a place we haven't yet discovered. A small lake with a little trickling waterfall. It is so tranquil, I immediately shift back to my human form to take in its wonder.

Feeling Daniel's hand behind me I slowly turn and our lips meet, dancing away passionately together.  The humming between my legs increases and he picks me up bridal style and walks me over to a flat rock before laying me gently on it.

Stalking my body until he reaches my lips. Sucking on my bottle lip and making his way all the way down my jaw. Down to the tender part of my unmarked neck, giving a gentle kiss on it causing me to moan and my sex to coat my thighs.

Hungrily, he makes his way to my breast and nibbles on my left nipple. I gasp in delight.

Making sure he is fair by nibbling on the right one too.
Sending my body into a fit of want.

As if he could hear my body yearning he kisses his way down my stomach until he meets my screaming cunt. His eyes flick up before he unleashes his tongue on me.

The air escapes my body as he flicks my clit with his tongue sending a pitchy moan throughout the silence of the forest.

Wanting more. I begin to hump his face as he slides his tongue up and down my slit. I feel him gently insert a finger as he focus' back in caressing my clit with his tongue, sending my body insane.

Feeling my climax approaching, "don't stop.." I let out as I fist his hair and pull him deep between my legs.

A rolling moan escapes me as I finally reach my climax, clenching his head my my thighs as he drinks up my juices. My body stops fitting and I release his head and he smashes into my lips appreciatively.

"That was fucking hot, you taste so good!" He compliments as we continue to kiss passionately.

Pushing him off and guiding his body to the rock I announce, "your turn."

His thick cock was already slick and hard, spraying his sex out. Wrapping my lips around it I hum at his delicious taste. Circling my tongue around his head before taking him deep. Up, down, sucking, nibbling, licking. A deep growl rumbles throughout his chest and I feel his body start to tense up before he releases and shoots his cum in warm streams down my throat. Being sure to suck him dry before I release him.