Chapter Seven | Daniel POV

After dinner the boys and I gather outside the pizzeria. They all want to continuing partying. I usually would but after my experiences earlier has put me off.

"You coming to Kacees party, Dan?" Blade asks.

"Not tonight bro, I've got to meet my dad in the morning, to go over the 'family business'." I reply.

"Oh right bro, good luck with that." He smiles understanding my pain. "I'll see you after though?" Blade asks.

"Hell yeah bro, meet you back here at the pizzeria?" I shake his hand and walk in the other direction, back to the pack house.

On my way walking back to the house I suddenly smell something lingering in the air.

Could it be?

I think to myself.

It almost smells like the smell inside the pizzaria tonight but it's very faint.

I decide to go investigate it. I follow the scent to a dorm block. I enter the building and climb the stairs to the second floor. The smell was getting stronger and the pup in me wanted to race toward it.

Coming to a hallway there are people crowding the halls. As I move forward several people notice me and bow their heads in respect before moving out of my way.

The scent is getting stronger and I see a flash of copper dash into the bathroom. The scent came to a stop as I get to the door.

Who is she?

I wonder as I wait in the door way.

Why have I never smelt her scent before now?

Where has she been hiding?

Hey Guys,

We are so close to Daniel and Lily finally meeting!!!

What do you think their first impressions of each other will be like?

I hope they like each other.

Ha!

Be sure to vote, comment and share.

Love Ophelia Blake x