Continued In Next Wattpad Story

This world was meant to last 1000 years before reaching an apocalypse. Now, after existing for double that time, a new apocalypse has the world even closer to oblivion than before.

The person who defied the apocalypse the first time had become the indirect cause of the second, and must now fight to save the world one more time.

Next is a look at what happened 1000 years ago, when Owen was first taken out, and the height of the First Dark War...

--

Hey, everyone! Author here. Due to Wattpad's 200 chapter limit, the rest of the story continues here: https://www.wattpad.com/1381362073

It's on my profile as "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation ~ The Final Chapters"

A while back, a kind reader warned me that Wattpad only supports 200 chapters before something bad happens. After some research, that still appears to be the case. As such, I'm going to take proactive action here and make a new part now, with the Special Episode as the opener.

In hindsight, I should have done this at the top of Act IV. However, there does not seem to be a way to transfer chapters to other stories, and I don't want to delete any of your comments by recreating the chapters on the next story! As such, I'm just biting the bullet and doing it now.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S. To more Wattpad savvy readers: do I mark the story as Complete now, or wait until the second part is also complete?