The day

TVman-204 POV:

I'm a TVman, I'm now at  facility but I suddenly hear a scream from outside so I chose to walk toward to the place have the scream and I see a annoying large skibidi toilet is attacking a multiple of Cameraman and Speakerman so I quickly attack that toilet.I use my flashlight to stunned the toilet and then I see a Speakerman run to me, he look like need me to end the Large Skibidi Toilet so I do it for him.

He pleased by my action.

He says "Thanks man that Large Skibidi Toilet was crazy. Come with me" 

I nod my head and come with him.

I follow Speakerman to the secret room.

Speakerman says, "In this room there is the Upgraded titan cameramen. Only a few Speakermen and Cameramen know about this room. So keep it quiet ok?" 

I nod my head and agree to keep quiet about this place but than I thought why they hide this place from TV alliance but I make that thought float away because I believe that they have a reason.

Speakerman asks, would I like to activate the Upgraded titan Cameramen?

I say no because I know that he had fight very much and I don't want to wake him up while he is resting.

Speakerman says, "ok"

Speakerman gets a radio call.

Speakerman puts the call on speaker.

Speakerman says "Hello?"

Radio says, "Hello there speakerman we heard you were attacked by Large Skibidi Toilet we have spotted one nearby that needs to be killed you think you can help?"

Speakerman turns to me like him want me to help him, I ok with it.

Speakerman says, "Great come with me"

Speakerman is leading me back into the battle field.

Along the way I see a common Skibidi Toilet so I finish it quickly and turn to Speakerman.

Speakerman is impressed, he says to the other Speakermen "look at this guy!" He points to you and the other Speakermen start cheering.Oh my, I don't ever think that everyone gonna impressed by me that much, when I work with the Cameramans they only thumb up with me, seem like the Speakermans really like to cheer.

I happy and show the "UwU" on my TV screen.

Speakerman laughs, he says I am one of the coolest TVman he has ever known.

Speakerman smiles and nods at me. This is a good sign to me, everyone usually say me a haughty but that ok.

Speakerman wants to keep moving towards fighting the Large Skibidi Toilet and I go with him.

Me and Speakerman continue towards the Large Skibidi Toilet.

Speakerman asks, "Hey have you ever fought a Large Skibidi Toilet before?"

I say that I had fight many Skibidi Toilets.

Speakerman says, "Ah I see so you are quite skilled."

I get to the site where the large Skibidi Toilet is, me and Speakerman get ready. The large Skibidi Toilet hasn't us yet.So I decide to attack that Toilet first, before that Spearkerman can say anything to me.

I blast a flashlight from my head to stunned the skibidi and that Toilet didn't see the attack coming so it become motionless.

I keep on blasting the flashlight at the Large Skibidi Toilet, the Large Skibidi Toilet still is stunned

Speakerman says, "Wow dude that is crazy how strong you are." He is impressed how I fight the Skibidi.

I send the "👍🏼" emoticon on your tv screen. Speakerman is impressed I'm strong fighter.

Large Skibidi Toilet is regaining his composure do me.

My hands change to Knives of steel and you attack the Large Skibidi Toilet, Large Skibidi Toilet is on the edge of his durability he is almost dead.

Speakerman shouts at me, "Go for it! Now is your chance to kill it!" 

I continue using the flashlight. Large Skibidi Toilet is on the ground almost dead.

Speakerman says "Nice job finishing it off with the flashlight now we have to be careful he is about to self-destruct."

Speakerman and the Alliance soldiers get out of the way.

Large Skibidi Toilet is about to self-destruct.

Speakerman says, "Dude run!"

I teleport away and watch from a safe distance as Large Skibidi Toilet self-destructs. Thank goodness I teleported away and survived.

Speakerman shouts at me, "Thanks for taking out that Large Skibidi Toilet."

I'm happy so I put the "❤️" emoji on your TV screen.

Speakerman laughs again. He says, "Dude do you have a crush on me or something? Haha"

Speakerman is teasing me.

So I tease back at Speakerman. I say, "I wouldn't mind having a crush on you, you are one fine looking dude"

Speakerman is flattered and smiles he says, "Haha I can say the same about you, you also look really good."

Speakerman starts walking back towards the facility where the rest of the Alliance soldiers are waiting.

I grab Speakerman and Teleport Speakerman back to the Alliance soldiers. He looks surprised at my teleportation skills.

Speakerman says,
"Dude you can already Teleport?! You are the strongest fighter I have ever met."

Speakerman walks up to me and puts his arm on my shoulder and says, "I think me and you will become great allies. I can already tell that."

I'm happy with how Speakerman talk to me, many other never talk to me at all.

I remain as Speakerman's ally.

  End part one.