Bad New

TVman-204 POV:

As I remain lying down on the bed(Reason is from the previous chapter), I can do nothing but sigh tiredly. I feel the weight of my injuries settling in, causing the pain to intensify.

As the adrenaline and shock of the battle wears off, I find myself feeling drowsy and fatigued.

I try to focus on recovering, but it's difficult with my wounds and the events of the battle still fresh in my mind.

I watch the television on the wall, that being record by POV Cameraman, I witness a series of strange events occur. The first thing I notice is that the Skibidi Toilets seemed to specifically target other Cameramen, leaving the POV Cameraman unharmed for some unknown reason.

The next screen shows the infamous battle between the Titans and the Skibidi Toils, which ended in a victory for the Titans, but not without a heavy price. 

As I watch the footage, I feel yourself gripped by a sense of curiosity, as the strange events continue

Suddenly, a group of explosive Skibidi Toilets drop from above, causing destruction and devastation on the battlefield. Despite taking some additional damage, Titan Speakerman emerges unscathed, while the Titan Cameraman remains wounded. Titan Cameraman was seriously injured in the fight, losing an arm and sustaining several other injuries.

I'm now left with more questions than answers, as the footage ends and I'm left to ponder the meaning behind the strange events that I've just witnessed.

I ponder over the mysterious behavior of the Skibidi Toilets, trying to understand why they wouldn't attack the POV Cameraman.

The thought that it could be a trap crosses my mind, and I start to wonder if the Skibidi Toilets are trying to lure the Titans into a false sense of security. The Titans are powerful allies of the Alliance, and are well-known for being an effective force against the Skibidi Toilets. Is it possible that the Skibidi Toilets are attempting to neutralize this threat, by using the POV Cameraman as a bait?

I ponder further about the identity of the G-Man, and question whether he is truly the leader of the Skibidi Toilets, or if perhaps there is another individual acting behind the scenes.

I consider the possibility that the real leader of the Skibidi Toilets might be the Scientist Skibidi Toilet, who might have been using G-man as a proxy for their own agenda.

However, the truth remains unclear, and there are many unanswered questions remaining. 

I acknowledge my own uncertainty about the events to come, but resolve to do what I can in the current situation.

Titan Cameraman has been severly injured, and I agree that he'll need to be taken to the Fixing Room for repairs and healing.

I attempt to get up and stand on my own two feet, but are quickly reminded of my wounded condition, as the pain from my injuries starts to intensify.

Realizing that I'm still injured, I know that I'll need to spend more time resting and recovering.

I know that the future is uncertain, but I remain focused on what comes next.

However, I can't help but feel a sense of dread and doom, knowing that the Skibidi Toilets are capable of inflicting severe damage with just the slightest opportunity.

As I continue to recuperate and reflect on the future ahead, I ponder over the potential challenges and dangers that could lie waiting for me on the other side of my injuries.

I take a moment to assess the situation of my Alliance leaders, and come to a disappointing realization:

-Titan Speakerman is alright with relatively minor injuries, but still is a valuable asset to the Alliance, and is needed to ensure the success of future missions.

-Titan Cameraman has been severly wounded, and is currently out of commission, forcing the rest of the Alliance to operate without one of its most crucial members.

-Titan TVman is also out of the picture for now, still in the Fixing Room recovering from his injuries.

I hear from a fellow member of the Alliance that all members are going to be gathered together in a central station, due to a potential threat from the Skibidi Toilets.

It appears that the leaders of the Alliance have determined that it would be safer for everyone to remain in a single secure facility, rather than to risk the Skibidi Toilets launching a surprise attack at any of the Alliance buildings.

Having all members together in one place should make it easier to organize and coordinate defense against any potential Skibidi Toilet attacks.

When I recover enough to stand on my own two feet once more, I realize that I'm surrounded by other members of the Alliance.

They inform I that I'll be moving from my previous base to a flying aircraft, presumably to serve as the new gathering place for the Alliance as a whole.

With this change in location, I realize that I'll now have the opportunity to interact with the rest of the Alliance, and get a better understanding of how they operate and what their individual roles are.

I agree to go with them.

(I reach to the end of the origin Creator, I need to wait for Dafug to post new video to continue write the storyline with TVman-204. Or I can do Request or A&D to wait for the new from the Creator, but the thing here is no one read this book do that.)