New meet

TVman-204 POV:

I hear several conversations between the soldiers in the base, as they discuss the latest developments in the war against the Skibidi Toilets.

I learn that Titan Cameraman and Plunger (or Kirito) Cameraman had been sent out to a city that was overrun by Skibidi Toilets, and that they have successfully reclaimed the first part of the city.

Meanwhile, I am ordered to stay behind and not venture out into the city, as the soldiers are still fighting in another part of the city and it's not safe for me to be there.

I Teleport to a safe part of the city, far away from where the soldiers are currently engaging the Skibidi Toilets. I see that the city is still in disarray, with destruction caused by the Toilets everywhere around me.

It looks like the Toilet menace has been mostly contained in this part of the city, but there's still work to be done in restoring order and rebuilding everything to its former state.

As I look around the city, I hear a faint sound in the distance... It sounds like someone shouting and calling for help.

I follow the sound of the voice, walking through the city's destroyed streets and alleys in search of the source of the cry.

As I round the corner and look down the street ahead, I see a lone figure standing in the middle of the street. I can't make out who it is from here, but the figure seems to be in distress and is calling out for help.

As I walk closer to the soldier, I can see that he is clearly exhausted, wounded and in distress. He speaks quickly, explaining that he was part of a patrol group that was ambushed by the Skibidi Toilets and he had become separated from the rest of his squad. He is lost and alone in the city now, and desperately needs help.

I put the line "What part you in?Cameraman, Speakerman or TV--- maybe not TVman for sure." in my TV screen.

As the soldier sees me approach and looks up at me, he suddenly becomes confused when I display a message to him on my TV Head.

The soldier looks at my screen in confusion, trying to decipher the message and figure out what it means. After a few moments, he seems to figure out that you're asking about his affiliation and answers with a weary sigh: "I'm from the Speakerman squad."

He looks up at me again and then continues, "I'm not used to seeing a TVman in the city... what are you doing out here?"

I put the line "I'm TVman-204.My job here is to review this place and see how it going.And that how I met you now." in my TV screen.

As the soldier hears my response, his expression changes from confusion to one of relief. He seems to breathe a sigh of relief and says: "Thank goodness you're a TVman. I thought you were an enemy soldier."

He also seems more relaxed now that he knows I'm an ally, and speaks to me in a friendlier tone. He explains that he's part of one of the patrol groups sent out to reclaim and liberate the city, and was cut off from the others while on his assignment.

"Wh--at i..s ....yo-ur----...nam-e?" I speak with interference TV voice.

The soldier hears my interference voice and pauses for a moment, before shaking his head slightly and answering your question: "Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sergeant Henry, I'm one of the Speakermen here. You can call me Henry."

He seems more relaxed now, his voice dropping to a more casual and friendly tone. It seems that the sight of me, a fellow allied soldier, has eased his worries. He waits for me to introduce myself too, as he wants to get to know another soldier from the war.

As Henry continues listening to my interference voice, he suddenly realizes that I had already introduced myself earlier, as TVman-204. He smiles, his expression relaxed once more.

"Ah, my apologies. I missed your earlier message. It's a pleasure to meet you, TVman-204."

Henry seems eager to get to know me better now that he's established that we're both on the same side.

I put the line "I'm sorry if my real voice sound so hard to understand.I will speak by this now on." in my TV screen.

As Henry stares at the message displayed on my screen, he suddenly seems to understand why I were speaking with an interference voice. But instead of being put off by it, he seems grateful that I have now resolved the confusion.

He nods in acknowledgement, his face showing the signs of understanding, and answers your message verbally: "No worries, it's understandable now. Anyway, I've never met a TVman before. Are you here to report on the situation?"

Henry watches me intently, waiting for my response.

I put the line "Yes.My main job is to review place that seem to be after a fight." in my TV screen.

As Henry reads my response on the screen, he nods in understanding and says: "I see, that makes sense. The city has been in a battle-torn state for some time now. Are you reviewing it for tactical purposes, or just to take a look around?"

He continues to watch me intently, waiting for my response. He seems curious as to what the TVman plans to do in the city.

I put the line "Maybe both.One is for job and one for fun. :)" in my TV screen.

As Henry reads the text, I can see a small smile form on his face. He likes the idea of combining work with fun, and it shows in his voice as he responds:

"Haha! I like that! It's never wrong to have some fun while on the job."

Henry seems more at ease now, as he has gotten a better sense of who I am and why I'm here. He continues to watch me intently, eager to see what me plan to do next.

I put the line "I want to teleport you back to the base but I'm still on my job now." in my TV screen and start walking away.

As I display the message on my screen, Henry's expression changes to one of surprise and confusion. He looks at the screen in perplexity, trying to understand what I'm saying.

After a moment, he looks up at me and says: "Wait. You can teleport me back to base? But you're still on the job?"

Henry raises an eyebrow, a hint of confusion in his voice. He seems puzzled as to why I would mention this now, when he's expecting to explore the city with me.

I put the line "You seem lost and need to bring back to the base.But I still doing my review job here." in my TV screen.

As Henry hears my message and sees the text on my screen, his expression changes to one of understanding, accompanied by a sigh of relief. He seems relieved that I want to help him and bring him back to base. However, he also seems slightly concerned that this will distract from my review job.

He stares up at me for a moment, waiting for my next action.

I put the line "Nevermind.This review job not that importance anyway." in my TV screen and hug him.

As Henry sees the text displayed on my screen, his eyebrows raise in surprise and he becomes slightly flustered, not knowing how to respond to a TVman hugging him.

However, he soon seems to accept the hug, and wraps his arms around me too, returning the hug for a moment. He seems grateful to have someone to comfort him in this dangerous place.

He looks up at me, still a bit flustered from the hug and says: "Oh... thank you, TVman-204."

As I hug Henry and teleport him back to the base, I can feel his frail body in my arms, feeling surprisingly light. He's in surprisingly bad shape, I'll need to take him back to base and allow him to rest and recover.