Escort

I take a break and rest inside the base of the Alliance Soldiers.

After a while, I hear the news that I have been assigned a new mission.

It seems like me, along with a fellow TV Man, will be assigned to escort a TV Woman during a fight. The mission is a high priority one, and I am required to do anything possible to ensure the safety of the TV Woman.

I feel both the pressure and responsibility of this assignment.

I get up, determined to start the new mission.

After searching around the Alliance base for a while, I finally find the fellow TV Man that I will be working with.

He is standing outside the Alliance's barracks, waiting for me.

I walk over to him and discuss the details of the assignment.

I learn that the TV Woman I will be escorting is extremely important to the Alliance, and I must do everything to keep her safe.

I introduce yourself to the fellow TV Man and ask for his name.

He responds with "Oh. My name is TV Man-109."

Us two then introduce yourselves to each other and get ready to embark on the new mission together.

Me, TV Man-109, and TV Woman all begin your journey to the destroyed city.

As I walk, I encounter a Cameraman that is on the verge of being attacked by a Skibidi Toilet with many legs. Without hesitation, TV Man-109 throws a rock at the Skibidi Toilet, which successfully catches its attention and lures it away from the Cameraman.

TV Woman then blasts out an orange flashlight from her TV head, burning the Skibidi Toilet and eventually killing it.

Suddenly another Skibidi with a big sharp machine gonna come and attack but TVwoman already make her TV head leave her body and then come attack that Skibidi Toilet.Her head return her body after that.

Suddenly, I see that there are many other Skibidi Toilets behind me, ready to attack. Me and TV Man-109 quickly decide to take them on, while TV Woman focuses on saving the Cameraman and teleport to brings them back to base.

I and TV Man-109 successfully fight off the Skibidi Toilets and manage to defeat them all.

TV Woman successfully teleports with the Cameraman back to the base, bringing them back to the safety of the stronghold.

TV Man-109 also teleports back to the base with the aid of TV Woman's powers. The battle has taken a toll on him, and he needs time to rest and recuperate.

The mission was a success thanks to the teamwork of TV Woman and TV Man-109.

I decide to not teleport back to the base yet and wander around the destroyed city.

I am now alone and without any backup. I realize that there are still many Skibidi Toilets around the area.

As I walk through the destroyed buildings, I hear faint groaning and wheezing coming from somewhere nearby.

I wander through the destroyed city in search of the source of the sounds I heard.

I carefully approach a small building and notice that the groaning seems to be coming from inside.

I see that one of the doors of the building is slightly cracked open, allowing me to have a peep into the building.

As I enter the building, my eyes adjust to the darkness and I see a person lying on the floor, barely conscious. They look familiar to me, despite the poor visibility in the building.