Lost

TVman-204 POV:

The Clan continues to advance inside the Skibidi base, quickly clearing out the remaining Skibidies with ease.

The Speakerman is utilizing a bat to attack one Skibidi in rapid succession, while the Speakerman standing next to him cleans his knife of Skibidi gore, as if the battle was nothing more than a simple chore. Large Cameraman crushes the skull of a Skibidi with a brutal force, while the Plunger Cameraman retrieves his plunger.

With the battle completed, all the Clan members look towards the big metal door that blocks their path ahead. It seems like the broad must be opened to move forward, but they don't know how to do so.

Lucky Cameraman then approaches the door, holding his device, ready to open the access. The others look at him in surprise, but I remain silent, observing the situation and awaiting what happens next...

With the broad now open, all of the Clan members proceed to enter it, leading the way through the mysterious structure ahead. I watch them closely, wondering where Lucky Cameraman obtained his device and finding him to be somewhat familiar...

I follow the others from behind, ready to take in everything that happens in this strange place.

As the door opens, I find three Skibidies waiting for the Clan to approach before attacking. However, the allies eliminate the enemies with relative ease, quickly dispatching them and moving onward into the building.

While the others walk away from the site of combat, I take notice of a control device dropped by one of the dead Skibidies. I quickly pocket the device, wondering what it can do or is used for.

Red Cameraman opens the elevator on the left by using his device, seemingly eager to proceed further ahead into the building. Plunger Cameraman points at him and asks for an explanation about his action.

Suddenly, I hear a strange noise coming from ahead of the group. Upon turning to the source of the noise, I see a Skibidi Toilet attempting to take a box using a mechanical arm. Large Cameraman raises his gun, preparing to attack.

As the other Cameramen notice the threat, they rush forward to the place the noise came from. However, Red Cameraman tries to stop them. Everyone ignores him and rushes forward, except me, who remains in front of Red Cameraman with a curious expression on my TV screen...

"You're acting weird." You say to Red Cameraman, who doesn't respond or say anything, simply leading you towards the group's position.

Once there, everyone stands back, observing the threat ahead. However, Plunger Cameraman and Large Cameraman take a step closer, assessing the situation at hand. With your clear sight and insightfully upgraded optical hardware, you can see the upgraded conveyor belt with the Skibidi Toilet.

As I notice the sheer number of Skibidi toilets, I can't help but wonder just how many the enemy has in their arsenal. As I move close to take a look at the threat, Red Cameraman tries to stop me and pressure me to stay put, seeming to want I to keep my distance for an unknown reason.

Large Cameraman points his gun at the threat, seemingly ready to eliminate it. However, Plunger Cameraman shakes his index finger, signaling to hold the attack for now. Plunger Cameraman then takes a step forward and examines the threat with his upgraded optical hardware, looking for any weaknesses or vulnerabilities that can be exploited against the enemy...

A sudden alarm blares out across the area, alerting the enemy of your presence. The Skibidi Toilet immediately spring into action, swarming towards the group and attempting to attack.

Luckily, Large Cameraman quickly fires a rocket to draw the Skibidi's attention, while Red Cameraman closed the door to help everyone else retreat safely.

Even though I managed to survive the attack, I notice that Large Cameraman took a blast in his right shoulder, but he's still tough and fighting fiercely, firing rocket shots against the Skibidi Toilet. With his heroic and valiant action, he manages to quickly close the door, completely shutting out the threat from within the base...

Large Cameraman has sustained an injury, with his right shoulder seemingly damaged, but he's still able to fight with one arm, using whatever is available at his disposal.

The Clan runs towards the elevator, but Large Cameraman is a bit too late and is struck by a laser shot from an incoming Skibidi Toilet. Everyone immediately fires upon the enemy to make them leave the elevator area. The final shot comes from Large Cameraman himself, firing a rocket while standing amidst his wounds, showing his heroic nature even when heavily injured...

Large Cameraman has given his all to protect the Clan, and despite his injuries, continues to fight against the Skibidi Toilet menace with whatever he has at his disposal, making him a true warrior of justice...

I witness Plunger Cameraman rush over to Large Cameraman, who is currently lying on the ground, wounded and battered from the battle. Large Cameraman then raises his hand and gestures towards Plunger Cameraman, seemingly telling him to not risk himself for Large Cameraman's sake.

Large Cameraman then takes off his protective eye protector and gives it to Plunger Cameraman. "At least this is the last thing I can do for the alliance," Large Cameraman says, his words filled with a sense of pride and duty towards the mission. Large Cameraman, truly a warrior for hope...

As Large Cameraman puts up a final thumbs up, his body becomes deathly still.

I approach the fallen Cameraman and use my flashlight to check his body, eliciting a worried response from the other Clan members. However, I shake your head, signaling that there aren't any signs of life.

"Another hero has gone," I whisper before standing up and turning to face the other members.

It is indeed a sorrowful moment, as a brave warrior of justice has fallen in the battlefield. 

'Cam-204 will not like it.' I think to myself.

As the Clan processes this tragedy, Red Cameraman lets out a soft sigh, seemingly deep in thought.

"This shouldn't have happened..." he says in a somber tone, his words carrying the weight of grief with them.

"This is war... After all..." I think to yourself and let out a weary sigh, recognizing the unfortunate consequences of the conflict that the alliance must endure.

(Hey. I did say that I won't post on this book for a while? Well, I just 'accidentally' wrote this. But I will be gone now, bye.)