The TV

(Here is a continue for the previous chapter)

          TVman-204 POV:

I see a kind gesture from Cameraman towards Speakerman, who had been knocked to the floor earlier in the battle.

Cameraman reaches out his hand to help Speakerman back to his feet, and Speakerman takes it and stands up once more, joining his fellow members of the Alliance in the fight against the Skibidi Toilets.

I watch as Dark Speakerman leaps down next to the group, just in time to see the Skibidi Toilet with three lasers prepare to attack.

But before the lasers can fire, a Plunger Cameraman with his vehicle, Glitch Skibidi Toilet, swoops down and swats the lasers away, saving the group from the deadly attack.

As the vehicle lands, I see that the fast-moving and maneuverable Plunger Cameraman has successfully taken out the enemy Skibidi Toilet, protecting you and the rest of the Alliance members.

I watch as the three women of the Alliance have different reactions to Plunger Cameraman's success.

Speakerwoman applauds him, while Camerawoman shows two thumbs up to emphasize her appreciation.

TVwoman, however, is unhappy with the use of Skibidi Toilets for battling, viewing it as humiliating.

But Plunger Cameraman is focused on the mission and isn't concerned with TVwoman's words.

I see Plunger Cameraman turn to Dark Speakerman with a forceful handshake, celebrating their shared success in the fight against the Skibidi Toilets.

Dark Speakerman smiles and grabs Plunger Cameraman's hand, reciprocating the gesture and returning the praise, acknowledging their accomplishment.

I can't help but notice the similarity between the handshake between Plunger Cameraman and Dark Speakerman, and the handshake between Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman earlier.

Just as their predecessors had done in the past, Plunger Cameraman and Dark Speakerman shake hands, conveying their success and appreciation for the mission.

I see a new wave of Skibidi Toilets appear before me, all led by the ever-dangerous Scientist Skibidi Toilet.

As a sight, it is a terrifying one, and the Alliance members immediately take off in a panicked retreat, with the Skibidi Toilets in hot pursuit.

I hear the Skibidi Toilets' sinister laughter echo across the battlefield, and their voices mocking the Alliance members and their efforts.

I see TVwoman quickly take action, with her teleportation abilities allowing her to quickly extract Speakerwoman and Camerawoman from the battlefield, taking them away from the wave of Skibidi Toilets.

She teleports the two women to a safe location, away from the danger.

I see Plunger Cameraman return to the Glitch Skibidi Toilet, getting ready to escape the approaching wave of Skibidi Toilets.

But before he can take off, I hear one of the TVman call out to him, telling him to "Get out idiot".

Surprisingly, Plunger Cameraman doesn't seem to react to the comment at all, and instead continues to fly away, ignoring what the TVman said.

I see the TVman turn to Dark Speakerman, and touch him.

Suddenly, both of them disappear due to the teleportation, presumably being transported to a safer location, away from the battle.

I remain stationed with a Cameraman, and watch as a Large TVman appears carrying a large box that already contains some people.

I teleport onto the top of the box, and the Cameraman follows my lead, quickly climbing into the box with the others inside.

I see a Large Cameraman attempt to approach our position, but he's quickly dispatched by one of the Skibidi Toilets, taken down in an instant.

The Large TVman stands nearby, and says something incredibly shocking, calling the Skibidi a "Ugly ass b#tch". The harsh words were directed at the Skibidi Toilet that killed the Large Cameraman, leaving the group stunned and speechless.

The Large TVman then closes the box containing the remaining Cameramen, Speakermen, and myself on top of it, leaving we all to wonder what lies ahead.

Large TVman teleport the box to TV base

I ask the Large TVman a question, expressing your surprise at his decision to teleport the box back to the TV base, despite the known security risk of exposing its location to other Camera and Speaker Alliance members.

The Large TVman responds by saying that "Time changes, things change," and that the TV base can longer be kept a secret from others in the Alliance. Apparently, the decision had been made to reveal the location of the base to certain high-ranking members of the Alliance.

Large TVman opens the box allowing the Cameramen and Speakermen to emerge from their hiding place.

Once they are out, he orders them to "Get out", and I quickly hop off the top of the box and head towards the ground.

I arrive at what appears to be the TV base, and see several Alliance members already assembled: Dark Speakerman, Speakerwoman, TVwoman, Camerawoman, and multiple TVmen.

Camerawoman is looking around, curious and intrigued by the unfamiliar surroundings, whereas Speakerwoman seems more relaxed and unconcerned.

The Alliance members are all conversing amongst themselves, exchanging stories and updates about the current situation.

I see the Scientist TVman speaking to the Alliance members, including Dark Speakerman, Camerawoman and several Cameramen and Speakermen.

He stresses the importance of keeping the location of the TV base a secret, saying that "This remains confidential."

The TV Alliance members are aware of the existence of the TV base, but the other members of the Camera and Speaker factions are not supposed to be aware of the base's location. As such, the Alliance members must keep the secret safe and protected from any outside forces.

I witness the Big Door open once again, allowing a bright shaft of light to fill the area. As this happens, a person steps out of the light, revealing himself to the Alliance members present.

Everyone seems surprised at the figure except for the TV Alliance, who appear to be expecting the person.

(I finally make a complete story for you guy, thank for reading btw.)