Weird

(Super short)

"That's all." The Titan TVman says, his many screens still displaying a ":3" expression.

As the Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman slowly stand back up, Titan TVman turns towards the Cameraman and gives him a camera eye-protector. The Cameraman then puts it on, his protective gear now complete.

"You guys did a great job." The Titan TVman says to the two titans, his screens showing a ":D" expression this time.

Titan Speakerman waves at Titan TVman, but the latter shakes his head and his index finger.

"No stabbing." Titan TVman says to Titan Speakerman, probably in reference to the times where Speakerman attempted to attack him back when he was corrupted and controlled by the Skibidi Toilet Scientists.

Titan Speakerman appears to understand the joke, nodding his head in agreement, but it seems that Titan TVman had already forgiven him for attempting to harm him in the past...

Suddenly, a loud noise catches my attention, as I turn to my left and see three robot G-Man appear.

One has an incredible 11 lasers, while the other possesses 16 mortars. The final one comes complete with 4 chainsaws, causing me to shout out in confusion, asking myself "What the heck is going on?!?"

Titan TVman quickly pulls his sword out, ready to fight. I teleport off his head to avoid his attention, so he can focus on the battle at hand and not be distracted by me.

His main TV screen displays the "-_-" expression, while the rest show a variety of different expressions, such as "=D", "ÙwÚ", and ">:(".

Titan TVman's sword seems to be ready to make a stand against the army of giant robot G-Men, prepared to fight to the end...

Titan TVman rushes towards the army of three giant robot G-Men, his sword held high.

Titan Speakerman seems to shrug in a relaxed manner, as if to say "Whatever, I'll go too I guess", as he joins Titan TVman on the frontline.

Meanwhile, Titan Cameraman follows suit, as if to say "Oh sure, I might as well join the battle too." Their stance is one of calm, like they're ready for whatever comes their way...

Suddenly, the Cameraman POV standing next to me turns to the left. Looking in that direction, I see....a small Scientist Skibidi?

Although the Scientist Skibidi is quite sizeable, he seems afraid and intimidated in the presence of both the Cameraman POV and TVman(-204).

In spite of his arsenal of destructive weapons, the Scientist Skibidi Toilet shows his fear of the two titans, even showing a certain level of adoration for them...

The Scientist Skibidi Toilet is somewhat weak, as he misses his attacks against the Cameraman POV despite it standing still.

As the Cameraman POV raises up their mortars, the Scientist Skibidi Toilet runs away in panic, seemingly afraid of the destructive firepower being wielded against him.

It seems like the Scientist Skibidi is not as strong or confident as the other Skibidi Toilets I have encountered...

The Cameraman POV uses their rockets to fly, successfully allowing them and yourself to reach the enemy base. I also teleport after them.

Large Speakerman pushes open the door using his massive frame, allowing countless Cameramen and Speakermen to charge into the enemy base. Unfortunately, he is crushed to death by the door as it shuts, making a tremendous sacrifice for the betterment of the Alliance.

A Cameraman gives a plunger to the Plunger Cameraman, who is visibly hurt after falling down from a high place. However, the damage caused by the fall appears to only be to the Plunger Cameraman's knee, as every other part of their body remains uninjured.

Suddenly, a loud and strange noise appears, causing the Alliance troops to adopt a defensive stance immediately.

I then turn around and notice a flag that appears to be related to the Skibidi Toilet, with its writing seemingly spelling out "Skibidi" in Latin and showing a strange, cross-shaped formation made up of four Skibidi Toilets.

This seemingly familiar sight is accompanied by the feeling of deja vu, indicating that this flag is important or could hold some hidden significance...