The Women (Extra Story)

(Okay, this is not a POV and TVman-204 not a main character)

Camerawoman, Speakerwoman and TVwoman were the best in the alliance they fought against the enemy and always won every battle. 

Everyone respected them and looked up to them. They were great leaders and had lots of experience in fighting. They were always helping others and were very loyal to the alliance. 

They fought hard every single day to keep the world safe from the Skibidi Toilet's. They were true heroes.

Camerawoman was a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. With her powerful gun turret mounted on her back, she could engage Skibidi Toilets from a long range with precision, even through fog. Her advanced targeting system allowed her to instantly defeat Skibidi Toilets by paralyzing them. It's speculated that this powerful paralyzing ability could even be potent enough to stop the G-Man Skibidi Toilet's lasers, making her a terrifying combatant on the battlefield.

Speakerwoman was a powerful force in the alliance, with the ability to shoot or deflect weaponry using soundwaves produced by her main speaker. Her two holes on the left and right sides of her head allowed her to shoot objects such as knives, making her a skilled combatant who could take down Skibidi Toilets in creative and deadly ways. Her ability to use her voice to fight made her a valuable and feared member of the alliance, always providing assistance when necessary.

TVwoman was an impressive force with a plethora of capabilities. One of these was her ability to set Skibidi Toilets ablaze, known as "infernal photons" allowing her to eliminate them with ease. TVwoman also had the ability to detach her head, which was equipped with a miniature jetpack that allowed her to fly. Once airborne, her head could attach itself to any Skibidi Toilet, essentially taking control of it and possessing it, sharing similar characteristics of the infamous Parasitic Toilets.

There was one particular time when Camerawoman, Speakerwoman, and TVwoman set out together on a mission on the battlefield, fighting alongside one another and using their combined powers to defeat the Skibidi Toilets.

After their successful mission, Camerawoman, Speakerwoman, and TVwoman decided to take some time to relax. They decided to hang out together as girls, having some time to themselves away from the battlefield. This allowed them to bond and to connect beyond the mission, becoming closer as they enjoyed their time together.

As the three women hang out together, they begin to talk about their favorite Alliance member. Camerawoman says that her favorite is Plunger Cameraman, citing his bravery and strength. Speakerwoman says that Dark Speakerman is her favorite, as she views him as a cool and strong brother figure. TVwoman, however, is unsure of who her favorite is but mentions that she appreciates Camerawoman and Speakerwoman.

As they hang out in their free time, the three women talk with one another happily and peacefully. They bond, discuss their experiences in the Alliance, and just spend some time together as a group. Despite the battles and wars they face, it's important for them to have time to just relax and enjoy each other's company.

As the women hang out and are having a peaceful moment, they are suddenly surprised by a wave of Skibidi Toilets bursting into the place where they are. The women all stare at the Skibidi Toilets with death eyes and dark aura, making them freak out and try to run away, but before they can even attempt it, the women have pulled out their weapons and start killing them. The women's skills, abilities, and experience come into play as they effortlessly dispatch the encroaching menace.

Once the women have dealt with the Skibidi Toilets, Speakerwoman comments that their chaotic ways even bother them during their free time. Camerawoman responds by saying it's annoying but it's okay, and TVwoman suggests that they continue their date, implying that there is something more to this get-together than just a simple girl's night.

After defeating the Skibidi Toilets which attempted to interfere with their hang out time, the women continue walking around and enjoying things together. They explore the place, appreciating the surroundings and finding new and interesting activities to do. They are also having a great time together and seem to be bonding, enjoying the time that's just for them.

The women continue to explore and enjoy their time hanging out together. They take in the scenery, appreciating their surroundings and finding new and fun activities. They are clearly having a great time together, enjoying the company and bonding with one another. It's a nice break from the usual chaos and stress of being part of the Alliance, and they are making the most of it.

As they walk around together, the women talk and take in the view of their surroundings. They seem to be having a great time, enjoying each others company and catching up on things. The conversation is light and airy, and they seem to be enjoying each others company. It's a nice little moment where the usual chaos of war and battle is put aside for some peace and serenity.

After their day of hanging out, the women head back home. Camerawoman walks back to the Camera Alliance base, Speakerwoman heads back to the Speaker Alliance base and TVwoman teleports back to the TV Alliance base. The women have all had fun and enjoyed their time, and each walk back to their respective homes and bases to get some rest after a busy day.