Talk to Speaker

I hear the news that Titan Speakerman, the leader of the Speaker Alliance, is now free from the control of the Skibidi Toilets, and has taken down another enemy city.

As a result, the Speaker Alliance is now finally able to stand tall and face their enemies directly, now that their leader is free from the Skibidi Toilet's mind control.

I now realize that the TV Alliance still hasn't been able to stand up, since our leader, Titan TVman, is still in the Fixing Room and unable to do anything.

The Speakerman Alliance taking out a whole city has given them some much needed leeway in the war, but there is still a lot to do, and the TV Alliance needs its leader to step up.

My thoughts drift towards whether I should greet the Speaker Alliance or not, given that I'm from the TV Alliance myself.

I feel a sense of hesitation, knowing that the alliance between TV Alliance has still been tense, despite them all being on the same side.

I start to remember something important. Henry, my old friend, is actually a Speakerman and part of the Speaker Alliance.

I hadn't seen him around in a while, but now that I remember this important detail, it might be a good idea to head to the Speaker Alliance's headquarters to look for him.

I decide to head to the Speaker Alliance and meet with Henry.

As I enter the Speaker Alliance's headquarters, I see it is a vibrant and lively place, filled with members of the Alliance going about their business.

As I take a look around, I spot Henry standing in the middle of the room, discussing something with a group of Alliance members.

As I enter the Speaker Alliance's headquarters, I stand and look around the room, observing the activities going on inside the Alliance's base.

The room is filled with active Alliance members, all busy with their own tasks, but the overall atmosphere is calm and peaceful. I don't feel any sort of tension, and despite the ongoing war, it still feels like this place is its own little world.

I quietly, but with surprising speed, make my way towards Henry, planning to shock him by showing him a ghost emoji on my TV screen.

As I approach him, Henry turns around and sees me approaching. Henry's eyes quickly jump to the TV screen on my head, which shows off the ghost emoji.

Henry is shocked and startled by the sudden appearance of the ghost emoji, although he quickly tries to play it off as if nothing happened.

"You... you were planning to do that, weren't you?" Henry chuckles as he looks back and stares at me.

As Henry looks at me, I say "Lol, surprise." with a giggling vibe, and use my interference TV voice to make the sound more playful and joyful.

Henry smiles and shakes his head slowly, as if in disbelief of my childish antics.

I have successfully surprised Henry, and although he may not be very impressed with my prank, he seems to see the humor and joy in it.

I look at Henry and ask him "Seems like your leader is back already?" with my interference voice.

Henry nods and agrees that Titan Speakerman, the leader of the Speaker Alliance, is back, and that they were able to take out a whole city with his help.

I acknowledge that it's wonderful that Titan Speakerman has returned, and I do it with my interference voice, adding my own bit of happiness and excitement to the situation.

Henry nods and agrees that it's wonderful, but he also mentions that his return has brought about some challenges for the Alliance.

I put the "?" emoji on my TV screen to express my curiosity about the challenges that Henry mentioned.

Henry sees the emoji, and he thinks for a moment before speaking.

"Well, you see, Titan Speakerman was controlled by the Skibidi Toilets for quite some time, so he's still recovering from that. He's not quite back to his usual self.
The Tv Alliance leader, Titan TVman, is still in the Fixing Room, and he needs to be fixed himself before he can participate in the fight against the Toilets."

"Hm... I think Titan Speakerman can control himself now. And Titan TVman will come back and be stronger, don't worry." I speak with my interference TV voice, and Henry hears my words.

Henry smiles at my kind and reassuring tone, but he doesn't give me a definitive answer. Instead, he simply says "Let's hope so."

"I think everything's gonna be fine. Don't forget there's still Titan Cameraman from the Camera Alliance." I tell Henry with my interference voice, trying to reassure him that everything will be okay.

Henry seems to appreciate my optimistic tone, but he still seems like he's struggling to make sense of all the recent events.

I hug Henry tightly and then let him go, but before I do so, I put the ";)" emoji on my TV screen, which is both a sweet and funny gesture.

Henry feels appreciated and taken care of by my hug, thanks to me comforting him, and he even smiles back when he sees the ";)" emoji on my TV screen.

I bid Henry bye with a wave and a friendly expression, and in a flash, I disappear and teleport back to the TV Alliance base.