Dark Speakerman's Bro (Extra Story)

(Request from @ShannonRich4)

[Warning:This is not a POV.]

At the time the Camera alliance in miserable because of the Skibidi Toilet attack.The Speaker alliance come and save the day.They help Cameraman defeat the Skibidi Toilets and like to dance after each (win)fight.But the most special Speakerman is Dark Speakerman, he a fearless man, with strong and flexible style fight.He also has a best bro is TVman-204.

Dark speakerman the fearless and strong man, his fighting moves consist of a combination of a variety of punches, kicks, blocks, and dodges that are used in many martial arts forms, including Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Shaolin Kung Fu, and kickboxing.

He's also a master of weapons such as katanas, throwing daggers, throwing stars, nunchucks, and other weapons. His strength is unmatched and he's even strong enough to break brick, rocks, and even metal walls that are in his path.

Dark Speakerman walk around and defeat each Skibidi Toilets easily.

The Skibidi toilets look in horror as Dark speakerman approaches them. They know that they have no chance of winning against his strength and powerful fighting style. As Dark speakerman steps forward, the Skibidi toilets cower in fear and surrender.

Dark speakerman swiftly defeated the Skibidi toilets using all of his strength, agility, and skill. He was able to take them down swiftly and efficiently, showing no mercy to the toilet menace.

Dark speakerman is known for his cold and calculated approach towards battle. He is able to remain stoic in situations where emotions can get the best of him. He is also a reliable and trustworthy ally and will always do what is right. He has a strong sense of duty and takes his role as a leader seriously.

Dark speakerman has a softer side that is only known to his sister Speakerwoman and his best bro TVman-204. He shows a caring and more vulnerable side to them and trusts that they will keep his secret safe. Despite his tough exterior, Dark speakerman has a sensitive soul that he hides from others, but is able to show that side to those he feels close to.

Dark speakerman is frustrated with Speakerwomen's refusal to listen to his warnings about the danger of working with the alliance in battles. Despite his anger, he keeps his emotions in check and doesn't show it outwardly. He believes that it is important for her to make her own decisions and to have control over her life, even if he doesn't agree with her choices. Dark speakerman respects Speakerwoman's independence and free will, but still worries about her safety and wellbeing in the battlefield.

Dark speakerman and Speakerwoman had always been close and shared a strong relationship. However, after Speakerwoman began working with the alliance, their bond started to fray. Dark speakerman felt that Speakerwoman was prioritising her work with the alliance over their relationship and that she no longer cared about how he felt. Despite his attempts to reconcile, Dark speakerman felt that Speakerwoman was becoming distant and that she no longer valued their sibling bond.

Dark speakerman becomes increasingly distant and withdrawn after his relationship with Speakerwoman deteriorates. He loses his sense of camaraderie with the other members of the alliance and stops showing any concern or sympathy towards them. He no longer helps the Cameraman when they are in trouble and becomes detached and cold toward everyone.

But then a person come in his life.Is TVman-204.TVman-204 is a lively and kind person unlike other TVman(Silent and careless).TVman-204 talk to Dark Speakerman everyday, help him in every mission and hang out with him when free.

Dark speakerman is initially taken aback by TVman-204's presence. He is used to the distant and quiet personality of the other TV men, so it is a surprise when he meets TVman-204 who is more friendly and talkative. Despite his initial surprise, Dark speakerman quickly warms up to TVman-204's cheerful and lively demeanor. He finds the interaction with TVman-204 to be refreshing and enjoys having a companion with whom he can converse and share experiences.

Dark speakerman begins to open up emotionally after meeting TVman-204. With TVman-204's cheerful and friendly demeanor, Dark speakerman no longer feels the need to be so cold and distant towards others. He begins to show a more vulnerable side of himself through his conversations with TVman-204. Dark speakerman feels that he can share his thoughts, feelings, and experiences with TVman-204, and that the two of them have a growing bond and connection.

Dark speakerman no longer worries about his relationship with his sister Speakerwoman, as TVman-204 has become his new source of emotional support and companionship. Whenever he needs to talk or vent, Dark speakerman turns to TVman-204 and finds comfort in his supportive and understanding nature.

Dark speakerman is critically injured by the Skibidi toilets and is close to losing consciousness. However, to his rescue comes TVman-204, who quickly dispatches of the Skibidi toilets and teleports back to the base with Dark speakerman in his arms. Dark speakerman is filled with gratitude toward TVman-204 for saving his life and for providing him with comfort and support. Their relationship has been strengthened and he can now depend on TVman-204 even in the most difficult situations.

Dark speakerman and TVman-204 have developed a strong and inseparable bond since the time that TVman-204 saved Dark speakerman's life. They have become more than just close friends, but are now considered as brothers. They always have each other's backs and are never seen apart. Through the difficult times that they have shared, Dark speakerman and TVman-204 have grown closer and formed an unbreakable bond.

(I plan on post it tomorrow but I scare the reader request me have to wait so yeah.)