Two simps are angry (Short Story)

Brown Cameraman is simping for TVman-204, and Slash is simping for Sci-TVman. But just as they're about to chat up their crushes, said crushes are engaged in conversation with each other.

Sci-TVman: "Oh, hello there. Long time no see, huh?"

TVman-204: "Indeed, it is a wonderful day to cross your path," he replies.

It's just a friendly discussion, nothing to be worried about. At least, that's what Brown and Slash believe. But...

While Sci-TVman and TVman-204 are about to bid each other farewell, TVman-204 trips over a rock and falls on Sci-TVman.

TVman-204 has now ended up in a rather "questionable" position atop Sci-TVman and a romantic tune plays in the minds of the people witnessing this scene play out on the TV screens.

TVman-204 quickly gets up and helps Sci-TVman get back on his feet as well, looking apologetic.

TVman-204: "I am extremely sorry! I truly didn't mean it."

Sci-TVman: "T-That's alright... It's alright..." he says, looking mildly embarrassed.

Slash and Brown watch as the accidental incident takes place in front of them, both of them looking somewhat puzzled. They also see that their crushes give each other a small blush and can't help but feel a wave of jealousy growing within themselves.

Slash: "Huh?..."

Brown: "Huh...? O-Oh my! Did you see that?"

Slash is confused, as Brown looks both surprised and a little bit jealous at the same time.

Slash: "Brown."

Brown: "Yes?"

Slash: "Never let them meet again," he says sternly.

Brown: "Deal," Brown answers, firmly.

This conversation between Slash and Brown implies that they are trying to avoid another incident like the one they've recently witnessed, especially since their crushes seem to have had a rather... "close" moment. They want to prevent any more romantic tension between TVman-204 and Sci-TVman.

(WHY DID I WROTE THIS?!)