Action

After escaping the elevator, we encounter a multitude of Skibidi Toilets, forcing us to engage them in battle. Plunger Cameraman quickly disposes of a random Skibidi Toilet that jumps on him, thankfully managing to neutralize it before it can cause any further damage. 

Dark Speakerman truly lives up to his name, showcasing his assassin-like skills by pinning one Parasite Skibidi to the wall with a knife and promptly taking down the other one immediately with a second knife, not letting them even take a single breath.

A third Parasite Skibidi attempts to latch on his head, but he swiftly grabs it, utilising his sound shockwave ability to stun the Parasite Skibidi, before hurling it hard against the ground.

While I watch Red Cameraman focus on the dashboard and attempt to determine the correct route, seven other Cameramen seem to surround a single Skibidi Toilet, presumably formulating a plan of attack.

However, what catches my eye and attention is Speakerman, standing against the wall and crossing his hands in a relaxed and laid-back position, seemingly unfazed by the current predicament.

We follow Red Cameraman as he leads the group towards the first cage, but upon arriving there, I notice some rather strange and off-putting sights.

In one cage, I spot a Skibidi Toilet getting burned intensely but still remains alive. In another cage, I notice a Big Skibidi Toilet shaking uncontrollably but still retaining their emotionless demeanour. And in a third cage, I see three Skibidi Toilets with skeleton heads, seemingly petrified and motionless...

Red Cameraman leads the group towards the front, ready to proceed in the mission. However, suddenly, a Mutant Skibidi Toilet appears from above, jerking its head towards an unsuspecting and unfortunate Cameraman.

Plunger Cameraman quickly responds and engages the Mutant Skibidi Toilet in battle, but his attacks fail to pierce the enemy's tough skin. Luckily, Dark Speakerman quickly appears and stabs two knives into the Mutant Skibidi Toilet's head, giving Plunger Cameraman an opening to finally finish it off...

The Mutant Skibidi Toilet falls down and dies, and as Plunger Cameraman shows his appreciation to Dark Speakerman, they get alerted by the red alert light that goes off, signaling a sudden attack.

Red Cameraman immediately takes action and tries to lock down a door, opening the other one to allow everyone to run.

The two Speakermen begin dancing, but their performance is abruptly interrupted when the Skibidi Toilet breaks down the door and causes them to get fatally injured.

Everyone quickly flees the area, but two Cameramen are left behind and desperately attempt to get to your position. Dark Speakerman tries to close the door, but Plunger Cameraman stops him. However, Dark Speakerman still closes the door, leaving Plunger Cameraman to helplessly witness the two Cameramen die at the hands of the Skibidi Toilet's attacks....

Dark Speakerman looks down at the ground, seeming slightly regretful about the turn of events, before handing Red Cameramans device back to him.

However, Plunger Cameraman is outraged by this and rushes over to Dark Speakerman, aggressively pushing him up against the wall and landing two consecutive punches. The anger and frustration that filled Plunger Cameramans punches is finally released, the force of the last punch even causing the wall behind Dark Speakerman to break, showcasing just how much fury and strength Plunger possesses in that moment...

With the recent tragedies and setbacks still fresh in everyone's minds, the alliance presses on, not knowing what awaits them in the front, but still determined to forge forward in the face of the Skibidi Toilet's onslaught.

As I notice a small crack on Dark Speakerman's face, I recognize that despite what he did, he was not entirely wrong in his actions. In the context of war, where there is no room for hesitation or mistakes, it is important to take decisive and swift actions, just like Dark Speakerman did...

(I'm very sorry for the late update. I just realize I wrote this after 69 part 2. Bruh, I have to speed run writing it?...)

[This is very short than normal tho...]