Boredom

I join the Camera Alliance and head out for my mission in a random city.

The battles with the Skibidi Toilet are nothing new by this point, and I and the other hardware heads manage to defeat the enemy with ease.

However, as I finish my mission, I notice one Cameraman's iPad with a message saying that a tank has been destroyed.

I feel slightly disappointed at the news, believing that the Cameramen could do better than that. After all, destroying Skibidi Toilets is their main job in this war.

I decide to teleport back to the base.

As I teleport back to the base, I hear news of an unexpected event that just occurred.

It seems that Infected Titan Speakerman which was previously on the alliance side has been turned to the Toilet's side, and has now attacked the place I left moments earlier.

I decide that it isn't my responsibility to handle the Infected Titan Speakerman attack, since it is a task better suited for the Camera Alliance. I also feel that since I'm a part of the TV faction, I shouldn't be too concerned about the events of other factions.

I remain at the base and continue to do whatever it is I was doing before.

The news of the attack by the Infected Titan Speakerman is now off of my mind, with me continuing to focus on the tasks and duties of the TV sector.

I continue to work at the base, and suddenly hear news that some of the Camera team who are outside fighting off the Infected Titan Speakerman have managed to escape, while others have been attacked.

The news seems worrisome, with there being no way to know how many hardware heads were attacked or if any of them were captured by the Toilet Alliance.

I choose to stay at the TV alliance base, which seems like it isn't getting involved in the battles as much as other factions. I know that the Titan TVman has suffered a major injury and is currently in the Fixing Room. This makes me wonder if the TV Alliance doesn't want to get involved in the war as much, wanting to avoid any further damage to their forces.

As I stay at the base, I contemplate the current situation and the future of the war.

As I wait at the TV base, I feel a sense of boredom and apathy washing over me. With no work to do and nothing interesting to do, I find yourself waiting around with nothing to occupy me.

I spend some time wondering if anything interesting will happen soon, but the base remains eerily quiet.

I observe the other hardware heads in the base wandering around or standing in one spot, seemingly bored and without anything to do.

I think that I'm in the most comfortable position as I have no work or duties in the moment, allowing I to do whatever I desire.

With the base so quiet and empty, I have the freedom to go anywhere or do anything I like.

I look around the empty base, feeling the boredom and lack of activity.

I have nothing to do for the moment, and the base is too quiet for me to not feel bored.

I remain still, trying to think of something to occupy my time.

I walk around the TV base, trying to look for something interesting to occupy my time and ward off the boredom I feel in the empty environment.

As I walk, I see a couple of Camera Alliance hardware heads who walk past me, looking tired and exhausted from fighting against the Toilet Alliance.

Their presence seems to remind me of the ongoing war against the Skibidi Toilets, and I start to wonder what's going on outside as I remain in the base.

I continue to wander around the base, trying to find something to occupy my time. As I walk through the various rooms and corridors of the base, the boredom and lack of activity continues to plague me. I feel like I'm wasting time just wandering around, but don't know what else to do so I keep going.

The base remains eerily quiet, and I wonder if there's anything worth taking note of.

I keep looking around the empty base, desperately hoping to find something worth noting.

As I walk around, my mind begins to wander and the boredom starts to creep up once more.

The base appears abandoned and still, with I as the only one moving within its walls.I start to ponder how I can occupy myself, thinking that it would be better than to just walk around aimlessly.

I decide that drawing something could help I pass the time and occupy my boredom-ridden mind.

I find a comfortable place to sit down and begin to draw whatever comes to mind.

As I draw, I slowly lose myself in my sketch and become so involved in my drawing that I don't notice the passage of time.

After awhile, I complete my drawing, feeling proud of my work. I look at the time and realize that quite a bit of time has passed while I was focused on my drawing.

I decide to draw each person I've met on my journey with the Alliance, creating a memento of my interactions and memories with them.

I start with the Speakerman I met at the beginning of my journey, taking care to capture his facial features and body shape with precision.

Then, I move on to draw each of the hardware heads I've met, including Cameraman-255, Henry, and various TV heads.

As I draw, I take into consideration the details of each one's appearance, and soon I have a collection of drawings illustrating my time with the Alliance.

I start to rest for myself.