Plunger Cameraman (Extra Story)

(Not a POV and TVman-204 not the main anyway.)

Plunger Cameraman was a loyal member of the Alliance and had taken part in countless of battles against the Skibidi toilets. He was known for his bravery, strength, and talent. He had helped bring down many Skibidi toilets and had saved many lives.

Plunger Cameraman was always ready for action. No matter where the battle was taking place, he would be there. His powerful plungers were a common sight as he fought relentlessly to stop the Skibidi toilets. His loyalty, strength, and talent had made him one of the most respected members of the Alliance.

Plunger Cameraman was always a reliable member of the Alliance. He received praise from everyone he met, which made him feel proud of himself. Not only did he fight hard to protect those in need, but he also went out of his way to help those around him, making him a very helpful member.

On one particular mission, Plunger Cameraman and Camerawoman set out to fight the Skibidi toilets. They successfully finished off all the enemies and aided the other members of the Alliance. Camerawoman gave him two thumbs up, and he responded with a nod, indicating his appreciation for the mission.

During one particular mission, Plunger Cameraman accompanied Titan Speakerman in an attempt to help him escape the control of the Skibidi toilets. Unfortunately, in the heat of battle, Plunger Cameraman sustained significant injuries. Despite his injuries, he bravely fought on and did his best to complete the mission.

As Plunger Cameraman was trying to help Titan Speakerman, his body was destroyed halfway and he ended up lying on the ground. Fortunately, TVwoman came to his rescue and teleported him back to the base. There, he was able to receive immediate medical attention and recover from his injuries.

As Plunger Cameraman laid in the Medical Room recovering from his injuries, he felt an urge to go out to battle and help his fellow Alliance members. However, he didn't want to worry the others or cause them to think that he wasn't getting better. Despite his urge to fight, he decided to stay in the Medical Room and continue his recovery.

As Plunger Cameraman fully recovered, he heard the news that Scientist Cameraman was planning on using a Glitch Skibidi Toilet as a vehicle and weapon.

Plunger Cameraman thought to himself, "Wait, I'm gonna use the thing from the enemy as my weapon? That's too weird...", but he kept his thoughts to himself and decided to go along with the plan. He understood that the Glitch Skibidi Toilet would make him more helpful on the battlefield and he was willing to make sacrifices to support the mission.

As Plunger Cameraman practised using the Glitch Toilet for the first time, he discovered that it was very fast and could fly in the sky. However, it made him fall many times as he tried to get used to controlling it. Despite the challenges, he persisted in practising because he knew that it was a great weapon that would help him in the battle against the Skibidi toilets.

After much practice, Plunger Cameraman had fully mastered controlling the Glitch Toilet. He equipped it with plungers, which had been his first and most trusted weapons. He knew it was essential to use the Glitch Toilet to its full potential, as it was now an important part of his arsenal. Plunger Cameraman was now all set to take on the Skibidi toilets in another epic battle.

Plunger Cameraman was flying over the battlefield on the Glitch Toilet and saw that other members of the Alliance were being attacked by a Skibidi Toilet. Without hesitation, he flew over to the Skibidi Toilet and used the speed of the Glitch Toilet and the power of the plungers to take down the Skibidi Toilet. In the end, he received a little assistance from Large Speakerman to ensure the battle was a successful one.

During the biggest battle ever, Plunger Cameraman joined forces with other important members of the Alliance such as TVwoman, Speakerwoman, Camerawoman, Dark Speakerman, and many other Cameraman and Speakerman.
Together, they battled the Skibidi toilets and successfully defeated some of them.
But the battle was intense and a big wave of Skibidi appeared, forcing everyone to run away. Just before Plunger Cameraman took flight with his Glitch Toilet, a TVman called out to him and told him to "Get out of here, idiot." But Plunger Cameraman ignored him and quickly escaped.

The End.

(I think of making an Extra Story of everyone in the Alliance, who I should write about next?)