Fight in review

TVman-204 POV:

I suddenly hear that Camera alliance had a big fight with those Skibidi Toilet.And yet again, my job is to review it.

Henry takes the computer terminal from my hands and studies it for a moment, before nodding and looking back at me.

"Thank you for providing us with this intel. It will be of great help to us. But I suppose that you've heard about the battle between the Alliance and the Skibidi Toilet forces?"

He takes a deep breath, before speaking again with: "Your next mission will be to review that battle and report back to us on what you discover."

I nod in confirmation, before opening up my teleportation ability to instantly transport me to the location of the battle between the Alliance and the Toilet forces.

I appear near the battlefield, where the two sides are waging full-scale warfare on each other. The sounds of battle and destruction surround me, with gunshots, explosions, and screams sounding out everywhere.

I see the Alliance and Toilet forces locked in a fierce struggle, with the latter seemingly holding an upper hand in most spots.

I look at the ongoing battle, as the Alliance and Toilet forces continue to clash with each other, seemingly with no end in sight. It is true that this is my first time reviewing a battle that still hasn't ended, but the situation is quite dire as the Toilet forces have managed to gain the upper hand in several places.

As my thoughts continue to circulate, a few alliance forces spot me nearby, signaling with their hands and calling out to me.

With no sign of hostility, I approach the alliance forces nearby.

As I get close, I hear them calling out to me again, this time more urgently. They ask me to come to them, as they have something urgent to discuss with me.

As I approach the alliance forces, they gesture for me to come closer, saying that they have something urgent to discuss with me. I can hear the sounds of destruction and battle still raging in the distance, and the forces look worn out and exhausted.

I approach them closely, and hear one of them say: "We've been waiting for you! Come, we have a very important task for you to perform."

I press the "What is may be?" line on my television screen displayed on my head, displaying it for the alliance forces nearby.

They notice the word displayed on my face and their eyes light up, as one of them exclaims: "Yes, finally! We've been waiting for you, as we have a very important mission for you to perform."

He seems to speak with a bit of urgency, as he continues: "Our forces are currently getting overwhelmed by the Toilet forces. We have run out of supplies and munitions, and we need your help to turn the tide of battle."

I press the "You guys want me to... fight?" line on my television screen displayed on my head, displaying it for the alliance forces nearby.

There is a tense silence for a moment, as the alliance forces look at each other, before one of them finally speaks and says: "We know that you're here for your review mission, but the situation is very dire. Our forces are overwhelmed, and we need your help to push back the Toilet forces and turn the tide of battle. Can we count on you?"

I think for a moment and say with TV interference voice "I--..wil-l....do--...it.--"

The alliance forces look at each other with a bit of confusion, as I struggle to form my words, with them hearing the TV interference.

TVman POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें