Simp not being simp (Extra Story)

Simp Cameramen was the ultimate simp. It was a well known fact that Simp was a die-hard simp for women, especially TVwoman. But, one day, Simp suddenly changed his ways and completely stopped simping for anyone. Why? No one was quite sure. What caused Simp to drastically change his personality overnight? Even TVwoman did not understand why Simp suddenly became a non-simp. This had all the makings of a mystery that required a thorough investigation.

Simp Cameramen had changed his ways and become far more elusive and silent. He had stopped simping entirely and begun taking on a more sigma male personality, doing things to help as he was still a warm member of The Alliance, but all with a more cold and standoffish attitude. Simp was rarely seen around others, and he rarely spoke much either, choosing to remain isolated and aloof for the most part and only interacting with The Alliance when absolutely necessary.

Simp Cameramen became a topic of speculation for many members of The Alliance, as their sudden change in behavior was concerning and unexpected. Some joked that Simp was having a villain arc, while others thought that there was something wrong mentally or that he was being controlled by someone else. Simp's new aloof and silent persona was a mystery to everyone in The Alliance, and his new way of doing things was a source of much curiosity and confusion. No one knew exactly what Simp's true plans were or what had led him to change his ways so drastically.

Plunger Cameraman was on a mission one day when he suddenly noticed that Simp Cameramen was standing in a very random spot and looking at a picture of someone. However, when Simp heard Plunger's footsteps coming nearby, he quickly hidden the picture away and stared nervously at Plunger Cameraman. Plunger Cameraman couldn't see the picture that Simp was looking at, so he was unsure of what Simp was doing and why Simp was acting so shady. Plunger Cameraman decided to approach Simp Cameramen and ask him what he was up to.

"Bro. Who in that picture?" Plunger Cameraman asks Simp Cameramen about the picture Simp was looking at before Plunger approached him.

"Huh?...Uh...What picture??...I don't know what are you talking about...haha." Simp Cameraman attempts to dodge the question by playing dumb, obviously failing to be convincing. Plunger Cameraman realizes that Simp was obviously looking at a picture just now and decides to press Simp Cameramen to answer the question truthfully.

Plunger sees the picture under Simp Cameraman's coat and realizes that it's a picture of a TV Head. Plunger can only think of one TV Head who is important enough to Simp Cameraman that he would go out of his way to hide a picture of her from Plunger Cameramen. Therefore, Plunger assumes that Simp Cameramen is secretly simping for TVwoman again.

"You're looking at TVwoman picture again?" Plunger questions Simp Cameraman.

"What?! No! Never again!" Simp Cameraman replies angrily.

Plunger Cameraman suddenly realizes that the picture of the TV Head that Simp was looking at only has one antenna and a small section that was painted purple, and then he quickly came to the conclusion that the person Simp Cameramen was simping for could only be TVman-204. This made perfect sense as Simp Cameramen had always been close to TVman-204 and they were known to hang out together often. Plunger Cameraman wanted Simp Cameramen to finally admit that he was simping for TVman-204 already!

"Damn, you start to simp for that social TV?" Plunger says with a disappointed look on his face.

Brown remained silent, knowing that he had been caught red-handed on his secret simp trip again. Simp Cameramen had gone great lengths to hide his simping for TVman-204 from everyone, including Plunger Cameraman, but to no avail as Plunger had figured out Simp's intentions right away. Simp Cameramen felt embarrassed and ashamed to be caught simping like this again, but he did not deny Plunger's allegations.

"But why you act so different these days? Start to become cold and distance from everyone?" Plunger asks Simp Cameraman.

"TVman-204 said he like a person that look cool and has cold personality..." Simp Cameraman answers meekly.

Plunger bursts out in a long, loud laugh as he realizes that Simp Cameraman has completely changed his entire personality and way of acting simply to impress TVman-204. Plunger couldn't understand how Simp Cameraman could simply do such a thing for a man!

"No wonder why he like me." Plunger says with a smug smile before walking away.

Simp Cameramen is shocked when he hears Plunger utter those words in his presence. Plunger was clearly suggesting that TVman-204 liked him because he was a brave person and he was cold but still nice in The Alliance. Simp Cameramen suddenly felt jealous and irritated. Simp Cameramen couldn't control his angry emotions anymore and immediately chased after Plunger.

(Damn. I make the hero into third person.)