Upgrades

TVman-204 POV:

I suddenly hear some Alliance members discussing the prospect of me getting an update.

They're seemingly excited and happy that I might get more powerful soon.

I suddenly feel yourself being dragged, and soon I find myself in some kind of room that seems like it might have something to do with "upgrades" or "updating".

There are several engineers busy working on something inside, but none of them appear to be paying much attention to me as I enter the room.

My powers get shut off, and I suddenly lose consciousness, presumably caused by the update that they were working on.

I wake up a while later, and to my surprise, I notice that I look a bit different...

My screen brightness appears to be much higher now, and when I move my body, I can feel my new, slightly stronger body respond and move quickly and smoothly.

It looks like I've been successfully updated!

I examine my new abilities and notice that I have been given a new skill.

The skill allows me to blast out a green light from my screen, which has the power to melt any enemy's skull.

However, even though this is a very powerful skill, the cooldown time required for me to recharge and use it again is a bit slow.

I notice that my voice now sounds more clear, because the interference from my TV set has decreased significantly. This means that I can now communicate and interact with my fellow Alliance members more easily.

I decide to walk around and explore the Alliance base, getting familiar with my new body, skills, and overall capabilities.

As I make my way around, I notice that the base is relatively empty, with a few Alliance members here and there. Most of the Alliance, however, seems to be either resting or working on something.

As I look at my body, I can't help but feel excited about my new capabilities. The increased agility, power, and speed that I now have at my disposal are all exciting things to have, and I can't wait to test them out.

I decide to walk out of the base, excited to explore the area outside and test out my new powers.

As I walk outside the Alliance base, I see that the landscape is filled with hills and plains. The area is relatively quiet, without many Alliance members in sight.

As I walk, I notice a Common Skibidi Toilet off in the distance among some boulders and hills.

This particular Toilet seems to be doing nothing but sitting there, not causing any havoc or causing any trouble.

I decide to blast out my green light at the Common Skibidi Toilet, and to my delight, the Toilet's head is completely melted by the power of my new weapon.

The Toilet now lies motionless on the ground, having met its demise at the hands of my new weapon.

With the Toilet having been dealt with, I can continue my peaceful walk through this area unaffected.

I'm pleased to have killed the Toilet with my powerful green light ability, and so I take the opportunity to express my joy on my TV screen, putting the "ÙwÚ" emoji on my screen.

I can feel the Alliance members nearby take note of my message, and they seem just as happy as I am about the Toilet's demise.

I suddenly feel a bit of doubt and uncertainty creeping into my mind.

After all my time spent reviewing the state of the battlefields without an update, I wonder why I've now been chosen to receive an update.

I also wonder about the future, and what my role as an updated reviewer might be going forward.

Why was I chosen to be updated? What plans does the Alliance have for me? What is my mission now that I've been given these new resources and skills?

I shake my head and try to push the questions out of my mind, knowing that there's not much use in overthinking them right now.

I decide to move forward with my journey, determined to focus on my current task rather than waste time trying to figure out the answers to my burning questions.

I decide to head back to the Alliance base, feeling like it's a good time to show my colleagues the results of my update.

As I walk back to the base, the environment becomes noticeably more lively, with more members of the Alliance milling about and busy doing various tasks.

The atmosphere is also filled with an undercurrent of positivity and optimism, since we're all working towards a common goal of defeating the Skibidi Toilets and reclaiming the planet for humanity.

I decide to rest and recuperate in the base, taking time to relax and recharge my batteries after everything that's happened.

After all, I've received an update, I've successfully killed a Toilet with my new skill, and I've returned back to the base safely. Now is the time to enjoy my rewards and get ready for whatever the future holds.