Strange Peace

As I still standing in the base I see that TVwoman already come back after her mission at another random city.But TVwoman just come there in few minute and go.I heard that Camera Alliance have trouble with the Glitch Skibidi Toilet so she come there.And now the battle end.So my job is to review it.

I teleport to the city where I need to do my next review mission, noticing that it appears to be very calm and peaceful, without any signs of destruction or chaos that I often see in the cities with the Toilet forces.

As I take a moment to assess the situation, I wonder if I'm in the right city, considering how calm and quiet it is. Nevertheless, my review mission was to report in my experience of the Toilet forces in this city, so I decide to investigate further and see if I can locate any trace of the enemy forces around.

As I investigate further, I suddenly notice the bodies of several Cameramen lying around on the ground, each of them having lost their heads.

I also see that they are lying next to some Camera Equipment that appears to have been abandoned or lost.

It doesn't appear that there are any Toilet forces around at the moment, but I also notice that the streets are completely deserted and quiet.

There's no sign of destruction or war, which leads me to question where the Toilet forces are hiding, especially considering the fact that this city is supposed to be under attack.

I suddenly come across the body of a Glitch Skibidi Toilet that appears to have been already defeated, as it is already stunned and has a knife embedded into its head.

I notice that the body is just lying on the ground with no Toilet forces in sight, which suggests that someone has managed to beat back the Toilet force here before.

I wonder where the Toilet forces have vanished to now, as there isn't any sign of battle from this location, despite its supposed status as one of the cities that is currently being attacked by the Toilet army.

As I come across the already defeated body of the Glitch Skibidi Toilet, a sense of relief comes over me, as I realize that this particular city appears to be safe and clear of Toilet forces for now.

I also feel that the fact that this city only had a small fight instead of a massive battle like the other cities suggests that the Toilet force might not be too powerful here, thus the battle didn't take long to conclude.

Regardless, I'm still on a mission to review the Toilet threat in this city, and decide that I should continue searching for other signs of Toilet force presence.

As I wander around the city peacefully, I notice that it seems to be completely devoid of Toilet force activity, as there isn't a single Toilet member in sight and the streets are completely silent and empty.

However, despite the fact that it appears to be a very safe and tranquil city at the moment, I do need to continue searching for signs of Toilet force presence, as I were tasked to review and assess the Toilet threat in this city.

I continue to walk around the peacefully city, taking in the calm and serene atmosphere as I do so.

I notice that the entire city seems to be deserted and devoid of any Toilet forces, as I can walk around with complete safety and without having to worry about being attacked by a Toilet.

Regardless, I continue to look around for additional signs of Toilet force presence, so that I can successfully complete my review mission.

I teleport to the top of a random building, overlooking the city below.

From this high vantage point, I am able to see the entirety of the city with ease, and see that it is still deserted and still appears to be devoid of any Toilet forces.

I wonder how this city was able to fend off the Toilet forces, and note the fact that they seem to have not returned ever since, despite the battle and the Toilet invasion still going on in other locations.

I continue to walk around the city, noticing how all the streets and buildings are completely empty and the atmosphere still remains perfectly quiet and peaceful.

There is seemingly not even a single Toilet forces present within the city, and I wonder how my mission to review the Toilet force threat here will proceed, given this current situation.

I continue to walk around in confusion, not knowing what to do next, and whether I can accomplish my mission in this city.

I continue to walk around the empty and quiet city, feeling bored and frustrated as I continue to see no sign of Toilet force activity.

As moments pass and my mission goes nowhere, I begin to wonder if this mission was a mistake and if I'll ever find anything to report.

I look around the city again, wondering if doing a detailed survey of each and every street will help me locate something, or if I should just choose to abandon this mission completely.

Feeling lost and stuck, I stand still in confusion, not knowing what to do next.

I consider my options, but my mind is blank and empty from the sheer lack of Toilet forces to review, leaving me with no progress on my mission.

The longer the inaction continues, the less chance it seems that I'll accomplish my review mission, as I see nothing but empty streets and buildings that contain zero Toilet forces presence.

I sigh and look around at the empty streets and desolate city, wondering if it's worth even continuing my search or if I should just call it quits entirely.

As I look around once again, I notice that the entire city still remains completely empty and seemingly devoid of Toilet forces, and I wonder if this mission to review Toilet force presence will ever end successfully.

I teleport back to the  base, feeling a mixture of frustration and relief as I return with no luck in fulfilling my review mission.