Dare to TVman-204 (A&D series) [3]

TVman-204: "Prank? I'd love to do it

TVman-204: "Prank? I'd love to do it. But how many people will I prank?"

Writer: "Your choice."

TVman-204: "It's your choice. You're the one writing this."

Writer: "You're the one doing this."

TVman-204: "Alright, fine." *Walk away.*

Writer: "Okay....Where the f*ck is my laptop?!"

TVman-204: *Run away while laughing.*

*Time Skip.*

TVman-204: "What should I do to prank....Hm....I guess I'll prank Browny first."

*TVman-204 put fake blood on his body and laying where Brown Cameraman usually go.*

Brown Cameraman: *Just walk normally.* "Wait...." *Notice TVman-204's body.* "Oh what the?! TVman-204! What happened?!" *Rush into TVman-204.*

TVman-204: *Sit up and give a sight slap to Brown Cameraman.* "Peak ka boo!"

Brown Cameraman: *Confusing.*

TVman-204: "Alright...BYE!" *Teleport away.*

TVman-204: "Who will be the next one?....Hm....Plungy."

*TVman-204 dramatically teleport behind Plunger Cameraman.*

TVman-204: *Slap Plunger Cameraman's back.*

Plunger Cameraman: *Turning back and confuse.*

TVman-204: *Gone.*

*So. TVman-204 doing it many time with Plunger and get a slap from Plunger when he realize TVman-204 the one annoy him.*

TVman-204: "Now. Let's move next to Miss TV then. Hope she not hit me like Plungy."

TVman-204: "What should I do....Ah hah."

*TVman-204 make a fake Skibidi head. Well, it look ugly but still acceptable. TVwoman hate Skibidi and surprise thing appear. So why not doing it both?*

*TVman-204 sneak at a secret place and wait for TVwoman to come though.*

TVwoman: *Walking peacefully.*

TVman-204: *Throw the fake Skibidi head at TVwoman.*

*TVwoman catches the head and then show a '>_>' on her TV Screen like someone who get annoyed.*

TVwoman: "Who threw this at me?" *TVwoman says while look at the Skibidi head. She seem like know it was fake.*

*TVwoman suddenly notice someone antenna with purple highlight. Alright, she surely know it was TVman-204 who did the prank.*

TVwoman: "TVman-204... You know I know it's you right?" 

*TVwoman show a -_- on her TV Screen and look at his direction*

TVman-204: "Whoopsie. Sorry, it's just a dare..."

TVwoman: "Ugh... Fine, I will let you go" 

*TVwoman show a '=_=' on her TV Screen as someone who is really annoyed.*

*TVman-204 teleport away.*

TVman-204: "Now is the last victim. Phew, TVwoman didn't scold at me. Back to the late victim, fathe---- I mean, Titan TVman."

*TVman-204 took a minute to make out a prank. He decide to make a fake TV head that look like his head but with wound and damage.*

TVman-204: "I need helper..." *See a random Skibidi Toilet.* "Come back here you little---"

TVman-204: "Listen here. Bring this head to Titan TVman. Or else."

*TVman-204 says with threaten voice. The Skibidi cries and nod.*

*The Skibidi silently bring the TV head next to Titan TVman.*

Titan TVman: *Notice the Skibidi and the TV head.* "It that...TVman-204?! What did you do to him?!" *Titan TVman pick the Skibidi up and squeeze it.*

The poor Skibidi: "It's just your so---, it is just your crew fucking prank. I'm not guilty!" *The Skibidi says while crying.*

Titan TVman: "Wait really?" *Titan TVman notice the TV head is fake. He sighs.* "TVman-204 alway like to cause trouble..."

Skibidi: "Can you let me go?..." *The Skibidi begging Titan TVman.*

Titan TVman: "You really think I'll spare an enemy member?"

Skibidi: "WAIT NO! AHHHHHHHH!----"

*And the Skibidi dies.*

TVman-204: "Finished dare!"

Writer: "I'm so bad at humor and prank...."