Meaning of life? (Extra Story)

TVman-204 POV:

I walk outside the station, and suddenly notice a kid running towards me.

I observe the excited look on the kid's face as he rushes towards me, and the kid soon stops in front of me, breathlessly looking up at me.

"You're a solider right?" He asks, his voice filled with excitement.

I nod to the kid, confirming that I'm indeed an Alliance member. The kid's expression brightens up even more at this confirmation.

"Do you have any cool guns with you?" he asks curiously.

The kid looks at me with a hopeful expression, waiting for a response from me.

He quickly adds, "I want to join the Alliance and fight."

I notice the excited tone in his voice and think that the kid is still much too young for the dangers of the frontline.

I respond in a slightly concerned manner, saying, "I don't think that's a good idea."

The kid looks at me for a moment, his expression turning slightly sad.

"Why?" He asks.

I try to explain the ugly and bloody reality of the battlefield to the kid, hoping to make them understand why it's a bad idea to join the fight.

I tell him that the battlefield is not as glorious as what he saw in the movies and games, as the reality is much more disturbing.

However, the kid doesn't seem swayed by my words. Instead, he just looks up at me with a determined expression on his face.

The kid looks at you with another question.

"Is it dangerous?" he asks.

I kneel down and level my eyes to the kid's in order to drive home the point and try to ensure he understands the seriousness of the situation.

I tell him that the battlefield is not a place where he should be, with the dangers of it being too great.

The kid seems a little shaken by what I said, yet still holds onto the idea that he wants to join the fight nonetheless.

"I had seen many things...that you will never understand.....It's not fun....It's not okay." I tell him.

The kid seems to consider what I had just told him, as I can see the gears in his head turning.

He seems to mull over my words, weighing the pros and cons of joining the fight on one hand, and living in the safety of the Headquarters on the other.

Eventually, he turns to look at me, with a somewhat relieved expression.

"Okay, I won't join the battle." he says.

I can see the expression of relief on the kid's face as I realize that I've successfully changed his mind.

The kid seems to have learned a lesson after talking with me, and now realizes that joining the fight might not be the best decision for him.

He smiles brightly at me, grateful for not only the advice you gave him but also for showing him that even without a fighting role, there are other ways he can be helpful to society.

"Don't worry, you still helpful. You still help this world. Everyone is not worthless. That why they been born." I say, reassuring the kid that even though he isn't suited for the frontline, he can still make a difference in some other way.

The kid walks away, having been given a new outlook on life and his role in it after speaking with me.

I remain standing where I was, looking at the kid as they go.

I feel a sense of accomplishment for helping a kid avoid a potentially dangerous situation, and are also satisfied with giving life advice that could have a significant impact on their life.

I suddenly remember my fight with some Skibidi Toilets in the past, when they had inflicted injuries upon me.

I recall the pain and suffering I went through, and I can't deny that the experience was certainly not something I would call "happy" in a slightest.

The memory of previous injuries I've suffered at the hands of the Skibidi Toilets serves as a reminder of the severity and danger of battling them, and it reminds me how critical it is to be prepared before heading out into the frontline.

I remember the times when I had had to assist in carrying an injured Alliance member back to the base.

I recall how many times I'd had to help a wounded soldier on the battlefield, trying to evacuate them away from danger while also trying to avoid enemy fire.

It was always a harrowing task, as I knew that the enemy Skibidi Toilets were also lurking in the area and could strike at any moment. The memory serves as a reminder of the danger and urgency of battle, and how much effort the Alliance members go through to help each other.

I recall the horrifying but all too common sight of walking through the corpses of my deceased comrades in battle, and how it would often take a heavy toll on my mind.

Sometimes I'd even see a still-alive comrade, and how I'd be filled with hope that they could survive the battle. But my hope is often crushed when they die as I tried to rush to their side.

These memories serve as a reminder of the brutality of war and how quickly lives are lost in battle. They also serve as a grim reminder of the true cost of conflict.

I suddenly feel a surge of intense hatred rise within me, as I think about killing all the Skibidi.

Perhaps the memories of my fallen comrades, the death and destruction caused by the Skibidi Toilets, and my own past injuries fuels my desire for vengeance.

I've witnessed too much destruction caused by the Skibidi Toilets, and it seems I've reached my limit of tolerance.

I suddenly feel an overwhelming sense of sadness and despair take over me, as I ask myself "Why have I been created, just to see my friends suffer?"

I seem to be in deep contemplations of the purpose of my existence, and the tragic irony that I've been given the gift of life only to witness my loved ones being brutally slaughtered within a battlefield.

As my thoughts continue to wander, I begin to wonder if there was a way to spare myself from the endless cycle of suffering, and if there really is no hope for coexistence with the Skibidi Toilets.

I ponder to myself, asking why I've been created if all I've experienced so far has been battles and violence.

I consider the possibility that I may have been "created to battle", as if  I was born just to fight and die on the field of battle.

This dark and depressing thought only worsens my already gloomy mood, as I wonder when would be the next time I'd suffer a fatal injury or worse.

As I continue to wander about with a gloomy look on my face, I suddenly feel a pat on my shoulder and a gentle voice speaking to me.

I turn around to see who it was that spoke to me only to see nobody there, and realize it must be one of the TVman who's using their teleportation skill.

I see the familiar black mist of the TVman teleportation, and you can't deny that the person's voice sounds quite calming and reassuring.

The voice tells me "Everything gonna be okay. Don't be negative. You're the most supportive person to the Alliance."

I realize I'm being encouraged by a TVman to remain vigilant and strong, despite the hardships I've been experiencing recently.

After what feels like a heart-to-heart talk with my mysterious TVman, I manage to push away all my negative thoughts and worries.

I realize the importance of holding onto my hopes and optimism, especially as the battle against the Skibidi Toilets rages on.

I can't deny that these difficult times have tested me, but I've managed to endure and come out from the other side stronger and more determined than ever before.

(I seriously don't have any idea left but somehow can still write a chapter.)