Rain

TVman-204:

I walk past Henry and the Cameramen in the hallway, and overhear them discussing the latest events that occurred with the Titan Speakerman and the Titan Cameraman.

Apparently, Titan Speakerman was cured from his infected state, and is upset at Skibidi Toilet for whatever reason.

Henry tells the others that Titan Speakerman has already destroyed several Skibidi Toilets, and will be moving to the next city to destroy more.

Since Titan Speakerman has left the base and headed to another city with the Titan Cameraman, I decide to teleport to that city to continue my review task.

I now arrive at a new, unknown city, which is most likely the one that Titan Speakerman is currently ravaging.

As I arrive, I don't see many Hardware Heads around, and the city seems completely deserted.

I decide to wander around the deserted city, seeking out any potential clues or items of interest.

As I wander, I see that the city is completely empty, almost as if it was completely abandoned. The buildings and structures seem to be in decent shape, but they are all empty, with no signs of life around.

As I roam around the city, I see the sky darkening, and small drops of rain start falling. It seems like the rain is slowly becoming heavier, as more and more drops fall down from the sky.

This marks the first time I have seen rain since the war started, and it feels like a strange feeling since the world seemed to be devoid of any water or moisture ever since the war began.

I decide to find a random shelter and hide there, away from the heavy rain that's beginning to fall down.

As I look around the city, I see an empty apartment building nearby. It looks a bit more beaten down than the other buildings, but it still provides plenty of cover and shelter from the rain.

I decide to seek shelter in the nearby abandoned apartment building, to avoid the heavy rain that's falling outside.

I go in through the front door, heading inside.

The interior of the apartment is a lot dimmer compared to the outside, and it is quiet and dark. There is no one else inside the apartment, except for me.

As I look around the apartment, I spot a window in one of the nearby wall.

As I look out the window, I see the entire city is empty and deserted, as if it's completely empty and abandoned. The rain continues to fall down outside, and the skies are dark and cloudy.

I decide to open the window and raise my hand outside, to experience the weather.

As I open the window, the heavy rain immediately hits me, and I feel the wind blowing strongly through the window. The rain drops hit my raised hand, and I feel the water dripping across my hand and the rest of my body.

It's as if the rainy world outside and the dry, deserted apartment are in stark contrast.

I decide to stay near the window and continue looking at the rain falling on the city's streets.

The raindrops hit the pavement of the street, and I see puddles forming on the ground. The rain seems to be quite peaceful and serene, in comparison to the rest of the harsh, battle-torn world around me.

Now that I've enjoyed the rainy weather for a little while, I decide to close the window and continue exploring the apartment.

The interior of the apartment is still dim and dark, with not much around. I hear the rain falling outside, but you are now sheltered from it.

I start exploring the apartment, walking around the room in search for clues. I don't see much in the room, since it is mostly empty except for a few random pieces of discarded furniture.

As I walk around the room, I see a door towards the back wall leading to another room.

I decide to stay still and search for any details in the current room.

As I look around the room, I see a broken refrigerator sitting against a wall, with its door wide open.

On the far wall of the room, I see another door leading somewhere else, and a small window next to it.

I decide to walk over to the window and take a peek once again.

From the window of the apartment, I see that the rain is still falling heavily onto the streets, but it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon.

The streets and buildings seem empty and deserted, and I don't see any other Hardware Head roaming around in sight.

The dark and cloudy skies contrast to the lit up, abandoned buildings which are now completely quiet and without life.

As I continue to observe and watch the rain outside, I feel the peaceful and serene atmosphere wash over me as the rain continues to fall.

The sound of the rain hitting the ground and falling down slowly starts to feel calming and soothing, as me look out the window and watch it fall over the streets.

As if on cue, I see the rain start to slowly lessen and eventually stop.

The rain no longer pours down onto the streets, and instead, it gives off a more peaceful and calming feel.

I decide to leave my safe spot and go outside.

As me exit the apartment building, I see a slight rainbow in the sky, barely visible through the clouds. It's a nice and gentle sight, which brings another feeling of peace to the empty and desolate world.

I decide to teleport back to the base, using my teleportation device.