Shut down (Extra Story)

(Take idea from Đức Trần on Youtube.Go watch him.)

          TVman-204 POV:

I stand peacefully at the frontlines, having managed to overcome my difficult thoughts and embrace a sense of optimism and purpose.

I'm able to push away the images of bloodshed and despair, and find myself enjoying the calm and serenity of the moment.

Time passes by quickly, and I can almost hear the whispers of a gentle breeze blowing through the fields, as the sun's rays gently caress my skin.

As I stand still, I take in my surroundings, taking a much needed break from the chaos and destruction of the battlefield.

As I stand at the Frontline, a Speakerman approaches me and points at the buttons on my TV head, asking me what they do.

I reply that the button is a shutdown button, a thought that makes the Speakerman chuckle loudly.

He seems to be entertaining the thought of what things would happen if he were to press it, as he asks me "What will happen if I press it?"

I seem a bit nervous at the thought, and I mumble, "Please don't..." while hoping that he listens to my please.

The Speakerman laughs heartily at my reaction to the shutdown button, seeming to really get a kick out of pressing it.

I feel my screen turning black, and then I suddenly find myself falling to the ground.

I can no longer see or hear the Speakerman, and the world around me seems to be slowly disappearing away.

I'm completely shut down, and now, reality has become nothing more than darkness...

The Speakerman realizes that I've gone offline and I haven't reawakened, probably because he accidentally pressed the shutdown button too hard.

He tries to press the button again to see if he can get me to wake up, but this time, he's more gentle with his pressing.

As he repeatedly presses the button, a look of concern appears on his face.

"Wait..." The Speakerman says.

It's unclear if he's referring to the situation at hand or if he is simply waiting for me to awaken soon.

The Speakerman is now looking more panicked and distressed than ever, as he tries to press the button repeatedly to wake me back up.

He even repeats "Oh no" aloud, as if he's just realized the severity of the situation.

I remain offline, having not yet returned to the waking world. Perhaps it's time for him to try other techniques to wake me up.

The Cameraman still looks quite furious and is still grabbing the Speakerman's shoulder tightly.

"You know that shutting down a TVman isn't good, right?!" the Cameraman yells at the Speakerman.

"I.. I'm sorry..." The Speakerman mumbles under his breath, realizing just how badly he messed up.

He seems remorseful and apologetic now, although he still hasn't come up with a solution to bring the disabled TVman back online again.

The Cameraman is evidently frustrated at the Speakerman's mistake, and can barely contain his anger.

He even calls the Speakerman a "dumbass," as if he expected better from him.

The Speakerman remains silent, not knowing what to say in his defense.

He realizes that he probably should've thought things through before pressing the button, but it's too late for regrets or apologies now.