Failed?

(I'm sorry because it's much shorter than every chapter I wrote.)

I turn back to the battle between the Titan Kameraman and the Titan Speakerman, observing their epic showdown with the Scientist Skibidi Toilet.

The two titans have been locked in a heated conflict, with their attacks sending out waves of electricity and explosive shockwaves into the surroundings. The air is hot and filled with smoke, making it hard to make out the exact details of the events unfolding.

The Titan Speakerman fires his gun gun at the Scientist Skibidi in the face, but the attack isn't effective. The Scientist Skibidi, in turn, fires back, but the Titan Speakerman is lucky enough to dodge the attack.

The Titan Cameraman rushes in with his chainsaw hand to attack the Scientist Skibidi Toilet, but the enemy is quick to act.

Just as the Titan Cameraman is about to land a strike, the Scientist Skibidi Toilet uses a powerful sound wave, causing the titan to be pushed away and rendering the attack ineffective.

With a swift and unexpected movement, the Titan Speakerman climbs behind the Scientist Skibidi Toilet and stabs a knife at its ear.

The enemy reacts quickly and pushes the titan away, before firing an acid gun shot at the Titan Speakerman, which causes the gun to break.

The Titan Speakerman quickly recovers and fires a laser from his energy core, causing the acid gun to explode and damage the Scientist Skibidi Toilet's face, but the enemy quickly fires back with another laser shot into Titan Speakerman.

The Titan Cameraman quickly cuts the laser gun to protect the Titan Speakerman, taking the brunt of the enemy attack and getting pushed away by a sound wave from the enemy.

The enemy subsequently grabs another acid gun, but something causes it to get destroyed. 

"Plunger Cameraman?" I say, I surprise at the unexpected turn of events.

Plunger Cameraman appeared with his flying vehicle, the Glitch Skibidi. He destroyed the acid gun, but subsequently got attacked by the Scientist Skibidi Toilet with a sound wave.

He was knocked down, with his Glitch Skibidi falling with him towards the ground.

Titan Cameraman rushes towards the Scientist Skibidi Toilet, aiming for a deadly attack with his chainsaw hand.

Suddenly, G-man appears from behind and laser-shoots the titan's legs, slowing him down and causing significant damage.

In the meantime, the Scientist Skibidi Toilet removes the protective glass from Titan Cameraman's camera head, and remove its speaker revealing a TV screen behind it.

The TV blasts out a powerful red light, which somehow affects Titan Cameraman, but has no effect on me. Titan Cameraman eventually gets controlled and starts to cut his own head off with his chainsaw! A gruesome sight that I wish I hadn't seen...

The Cameraman standing next to me begins to panic and scramble in an effort to prevent Titan Cameraman from getting beheaded.

As the scene unfolds, I feel a sense of urgency and panic building, as one of the leaders of the Alliance seems to have fallen into the enemy's control and is about to be killed.

Despite my best efforts to remain calm, I find myself slightly uneasy and worried as the outcome of the battle hangs in the balance. It seems that the next few seconds could determine the fate of the whole fight...