What happen while TVman-204 in injury? (Extra Story)

(I have no idea since there still no new vid from Dafug so I write a short story of the time that TVman-204 get in injury.)

     TVman-204 POV:

While I continue to recuperate in the Medical Room, I find myself feeling bored and restless while simply lying in bed.

The passing of time seems incredibly slow, as I anxiously wait for my chance to return to action. As I ponder over the events that happened prior, I realize that there has been a lot happening in the Alliance that I'm not yet aware of.

In a moment of impulsiveness, I decide to leave the Medical Room and attempt to do a mission. YI'm able to sneak away, but are caught and locked back inside shortly.

I realized that I'm still not fit enough to handle a full-fledged mission by myself, and that I still need to recuperate from my injuries before I can truly contribute to the Alliance.

I'm stopped by several other members of the Alliance who warn me againt trying to sneak out of the Medical Room. They reiterate the importance of getting enough rest and recovering from my injuries.

While I appreciate their concern, I still feel an urge to get out of the Medical Room and do something, anything, that can contribute to the Alliance.

As I look up, I see Brown Cameraman enter the Medical Room. He shows genuine concern for my well-being, asking if I'm okay and if I need any assistance.

I'm grateful for his concern, and appreciate that somebody is checking in on my condition,

I respond back to Brown Cameraman with a slightly distorted voice, due to the interference caused by my injuries.

I ask him if he has a mission to attend to instead of visiting me in the Medical Room.

He replies that he would've preferred to be on a mission, but came to see me out of gratitude and to make sure that I was doing okay.

I give him a reassuring response, and he seems relieved to hear that I'm recovering well.

As Brown Cameraman finishes his visit and leaves the Medical Room, I sigh and begin to settle back down into my bed. However, my rest is soon interrupted when I hear someone crash through the door and look at me.

I can't quite make out who it is from underneath the bandages around my face, so I let them come and approach me. I'm curious about their intentions, and wait to see what they'll say or do next.

I recognize the intruder as my first ever partner in the Alliance, Speakerman.

He appears shocked and concerned at my injuries, and shows no restraint in expressing his displeasure towards the Skibidi Toilets.

I feel a bit guilty for almost forgetting about him and not knowing his name, but still attempt to stay calm and act naturally.

"I'm fine Speakerman....I just need to rest a bit." I say to him with low voice.

"I can't let that fucking Skibidi make you almost die keep alive!I need to kill it!" He shout on.

I don't know why but I kinda feel bad for the Skibidi he about to go kill.

I continue to try to downplay the situation by assuring Speakerman that he doesn't need to worry too much.

My partner, however, continues to express his frustration with the Skibidi Toilets, especially after their near success in killing me.

I ask him to refrain from swearing, and he seems to take notice.

Speakerman appears to be in a rush to leave, as he simply says that he "needs to go" without elaborating.

I then ask him what his goal is and where he's headed to, and he responds by saying that he's going to find the Skibidi and/or resume with his mission.

Upon hearing this, I ask him to confirm his intentions, but he replies with a non-committal "maybe".

Speakerman gives me a hug in what seems like a gesture of goodbye, and leaves the Medical Room immediately after.

I wonder if he's truly leaving for a mission, or if he's just trying to get away from me and my nagging questions.

I seem to be unbothered by Speakerman giving ME a hug, considering it as a normal and expected behavior. This leads ME to believe that Speakerman has become quite close with ME over the course of MY time in the Alliance, especially considering the fact that he's the only one allowed to have any physical contact with you.(Without permission)

I notice notes from my fellow hardware heads expressing their concern, well-wishes, and gratitude for my service to the Alliance.

TVwoman writes a cute message, while Speakerwoman's message is both reassuring and motivating. Nihi15's message is short and to the point, albeit with a slight apology.

I'm touched by their gestures, as it shows how they truly care about me and appreciate what I've done for the Alliance thus far.

I hear the door to the Medical Room open once again, as TVMan-109 walks in and throws an apple at me. He gives me a slight nod as he does so, before walking out of the room again.

He appears to be busy and occupied, but still took the time to stop by and give me the apple.

I happy since everyone still care about me.