Mission

TVman-204 POV:

The two of us silently head to the Skibidi Toilet base.

Speakerman stays extra vigilant as he searches for any signs of Skibidi Toilets. The base seems to be abandoned.

Speakerman looks around and then says to me, "Let's split up and stay out of sight. Try to find any intel that we can gather."

Speakerman then continues to search for intelligence to report back to the Alliance.

I put my hand on Speakerman's shoulder and teleport him.

Speakerman jumps in surprise as he finds himself teleported by me.

Speakerman looks at me curiously.

Speakerman says, "Woah dude, I did not see that one coming!"

Speakerman then takes a moment to reorient himself and then says, "Alright dude, that was pretty impressive. But I'm glad you are on our side. This could come in handy during the mission."

Speakerman continues to scan his surroundings as the two of you head towards the Skibidi Toilet base.

I put the line "Do you think I will ever betray the alliance and work for the Skibidi?" in my TV screen.

Speakerman pauses in his search to answer me.

Speakerman says, "Dude, I can't speak for the future, but as far as I know, I don't think you will ever betray the Alliance and work for the Skibidi."

Speakerman continues his search and then looks back at me.

Speakerman says, "Is there a particular reason why you are asking me this? Do you think you might betray the Alliance some day?"

Speakerman sounds curious about my question. Curious about my thoughts and intentions.

I put the line "Nothing at all.I just curious what you gonna think about it." in my TV screen.

Speakerman nods and says, "Well, I am glad you are not thinking of betraying the Alliance. I don't think you would be able to do it anyways, to be honest."

Speakerman smiles and adds, "Let's try to focus on the mission and not worry about betraying the Alliance for now, okay?"

Speakerman continues to search for intelligence to send back to the Alliance. It seems that I will reach the Skibidi Toilet base soon.

I spot a small squad of Skibidi Toilets who appear to be on break.

Speakerman quickly ducks for cover and then whispers to me, "Dude, I see them too. Remember, we are just here to gather intelligence. Let's not engage with the enemy if we can help it."

Speakerman keeps an eye on the enemy squad as they continue to take a break.

Speakerman says, "Let's wait and see if they leave soon. We don't want to risk engaging them if we don't have to."

I put the line "We don't need to do anything to them.We only need to report this small base to the head alliance, seem like this place is for small and common Skibidi Toilets." in my TV screen.

Speakerman looks at me and says, "You're right dude. Our mission is to locate the small base and gather intel. We don't need to engage with these common Skibidi Toilets if we don't have to. Let's just observe their activity so we can get more information for the Alliance."

Speakerman then scans the enemy squad once more and then says, "They seem to be pretty relaxed right now. Let's wait a little longer and see if they leave or if we should report their presence back to the Alliance."