Og meet Ghost (Extra Story)

(Remember the 'What happen if TVman-204 dies"? Yep, we gonna let him meet the original, because that idea pop in my head.)

      TVman-204(Origanal) POV:

I am walking through a hallway when I suddenly spot Nicehill, my writer.

Nicehill: "You're gonna meet yourself but from a different alternate universe."

And just as quickly as she appeared, Nicehill disappears into thin air.

I am startled by this and wonder which other version of me I'll come across and what I'll discover.

Suddenly, a ghostly figure appears in front of me. It looks identical to me but with a broken TV screen and a large hole in its arm. The figure appears shocked and surprised, just as I am.

"You're me, but different, right?" I ask, curious and slightly skeptical.

"It seems like our Writer was right... We've met. Today, I guess," he replies, calm and collected.

"You surprised me by appearing in front of me," I say.

"Same. My writer only told me one sentence and here I am," he says, agreeing with me.

"But you're now a ghost?" you ask, surprised by the fact that he's deceased.

"Yeah..." he replies, still calm and collected.

"What happened... in your alternate universe?" you ask, curious to know what set of circumstances could have led him to this fate.

"Hmm... Long story..." he says quietly, indicating that he can't share the details of his past with you.

"You're me, you have to tell," I say, demanding to know exactly what happened in his alternative universe.

"Fine," the version of me answers, before continuing.

"I got killed by a Skibidi Toilet," he says, leaving me shocked.

"Those Skibidi are so [insert bad swearing here]," I say, expressing my disdain for the toilets.

"Agree," the alternate version of me responds, sharing our frustration and disgust.

"But can you tell me more details?" you ask, eager to learn more about this version of you's tragic demise.

"Well..." he says, taking a deep breath to compose himself.

"That wasn't a good day at all. I was on a mission to encounter a Skibidi Toilet base. It was easy to get in and I managed to retrieve some important information from within. However, a Spider Skibidi found me and stabbed my head, causing me to pass out. I was taken to the Scientist Skibidi and they experimented on my body, resulting in my death."

"But they just found out that we were too weak, that we couldn't fight back. So they discarded my body, but not before they took the data from my POV chip to obtain any possible intelligence. One of the Alliance members discovered my body and brought me back to base, in a desperate hope to save me. But it was all too late." He says, kinda sad.

"Oh..." I say, feeling empathetic for this version of me and how he came to be in this unfortunate state.

"But! I can finally speak with my deceased friend too, bro. I've missed them so much," he says, looking excited.

"Who?" I ask.

"TVman-109." he says, in response.

"I thought he's still alive?" I ask, sounding confused.

"In your AU though," he replies, answering my confusion.

Just as me and the alternate version of myself are mid-discussion, Nicehill reappears and cuts in.

Nicehill: "End the meeting now, Ghost TVman-204 has to go back to his universe."

TVman-204(O): "But why??"

TVman-204(G): "We've just reached the interesting part though."

Nicehill: "Because I'm laz--... err, I mean... because people from different universes cannot stay in another universe for too long, or else the system of the world will crash."

The alternate version of myself says farewell, expressing his joy at meeting me and how fun it was talking with me. I bid them farewell and express that I won't forget the time spent with them.

Nicehill then teleports Ghost TVman-204 away, marking the end of my short conversation yet interesting encounter.

(Idk what to write.)