Equipped

Large TVman POV:

On the outside of the Skibidi Base, I was currently airing a video that I had previously recorded for the Cameraman, but as I turn to the left, I see that reinforcements have finally arrived.

"Fucking finally," I muttering to myself, as I realize how crucial this moment is, the safety of the Alliance members, depending on our actions...

I come to the conclusion that letting the Cameraman watch the screen inside the base is not going to solve the problem, and it's imperative that me stop my TV and try to open the base door to help in the current situation. I'm also feeling annoyed at how long it took for the reinforcements to arrive, considering just how dire and dangerous the situation is.

I and the Cameraman next to me turn to the right, seeing the impressive sight of Titan Cameraman battling and defeating a dangerous Chainsaw Skibidi Toilet.

After a long wait, finally, two helicopter speakers arrive and place two guns on Titan Speakerman's arms, offering important reinforcements to the alliance. This will make a significant difference in the battle against the Skibidi Toilet and hopefully swing the balance in the alliance's favour....

Titan Cameraman replaces his old weapons with new, stronger ones, possessing both lethal and deadly firepower. He has two laser guns mounted on his shoulders, which will make him even more effective and destructive in the upcoming conflict.

Titan TVman gets close to Titan Cameraman and issues a simple command, "Stay still", before displaying his power core to Titan Cameraman and transferring some of his power to the Titan Cameraman by allowing their cores to connect. This will ensure that Titan Cameraman has ample energy and power to fight the Skibidi Toilet...

Titan Cameraman appears to have become exponentially more powerful and stronger, as the two laser guns he possesses are also now active and primed to fire.

As he holds out his fist in an expression of admiration and gratitude, he seems to ponder the strong bond of brotherhood that he shares with Titan TVMan, seemingly content with their close relationship and ready to face the upcoming challenges together.

Titan TVman turns to Titan Cameraman and declares, "Let's demolish this place", their intent to destroy and devastate the Skibidi Toilet's base clear and palpable....

Titan Speakerman witnesses the exchange of power between Titan TVman and Titan Cameraman, and he seems intrigued, wanting to partake in this beneficial sharing of energy as well.

However, Titan Cameraman and Titan TVman both shake their index fingers in a gesture of refusal, rejecting the request and apparently being unwilling to cede any power to Titan Speakerman...

I realize the reason for the refusal of power transferral, as Titan Speakerman's energy core was altered by Scientist Skibidi when he had gotten infected, and now possesses at least some traces of the Skibidi essence within.

Therefore, if Titan TVman was to transfer power to Titan Speakerman, the Titan Speakerman's energy core might become unstable, resulting in the potential for injuries or other hazards to occur. Titan TVman's refusal of power transfer in this situation makes complete sense, taking into consideration the risks involved...

Indeed, there is also the distinct possibility that Titan TVMan might wish to only utilize Titan Cameraman's support in their upcoming quest to defeat the Skibidi Toilet and that they want Titan Speakerman to retreat back to the base.

As the two allies begin their path towards the right, Titan Speakerman's refusal to follow them results in him being compelled to proceed to the left and fly back towards the base, despite his disagreement with the decision...

As I survey the reinforcements, I notice just how much they have improved, possessing an upgraded arsenal of weaponry and protective tools, including such advanced elements as specially designed headphones to reduce the effects of shockwave, jetpacks, guns, and knives.

Amongst the reinforcements, I also spot a Large Cameraman holding a much larger and more powerful gun featuring a distinctive red light, which appears to be a smaller version of the firearm originally wielded by the Titan Speakerman...

One of the Cameraman, having become equipped with a jetpacks, headphones, lens protective eye, and shotgun, hands out these items to the Cameraman next to me, showing how everyone among the reinforcements are fully prepared and ready to head into the base to help rescue the Alliance members.

(Yes! I finally continue writing on this book. F*ck. I left this rotting for like 1 month, damn.)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 27 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TVman POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें