Special (Extra Story)

(This is a base on and remake of Alice_d3mon story. I even took the title and storyline, lol)

       TVman-204 POV:

I'm sitting at a select location and conversing with Nicehill15, my writer. I'm kind of confused as to how she is still so calm despite the fact that she's about to have an exam tomorrow, but oh well, who really cares? However, suddenly we are teleported into a random blank room, and I look at Nicehill15 with a confused expression.

I notice that there are two other individuals. One is another TVman, and the other is human-like Nicehill but somewhat devil-esque, I think.

TVman-204: "Uh, hi? Who are you both?" I question.

Nicehill: "Who are you guys actually?" Nicehill asks and looks somewhat confused.

Slash: "My name is Slash. I notice that you are a TVman as well, right?" Slash addresses me and I nod slightly.

TVman-204: "Yes," I confirm.

Slash: "Hey, can you try using your teleportation power and get us out of here?" Slash requests me.

TVman-204: "I thought you could teleport too?" I inquire.

Slash sighs and points to the bandage on his TV screen, making me realize the significance of the injury. If a TV head gets damaged, their TV man counterpart also becomes weakened.

TVman-204: "I'll give it a shot..." I try to teleport but fail somehow.

Slash: "Oh... oh. I guess we're stuck in here... right?... right..?" he asks, sounding concerned.

Alice: "Slash, calm down. Anyway, you seem familiar to me..." she points to Nicehill, seeming to recognize her.

Nicehill: "Oh... You look familiar too..." Nicehill looks at Alice closely, trying to remember if they have met before.

Alice: "Oh! You're the author of the TV man POV! I cherish your stories dearly."

Nicehill: "Oh yeah! You're a big supporter. Thank you so much!"

Alice: "I suppose we can try breaking the walls to escape?"

Slash: "I'll give it a shot." He tries to break down the walls but fails.

Alice: "This feels a lot like one of those 'stuck in a room' challenges on the internet, to be honest."

Nicehill + TVman-204: "Huh?..." I look at Alice, confused by her comment.

Slash: "That doesn't make sense to me..."

Alice: "Well, it doesn't matter. Let's just sit down and talk for now, I guess."

They discuss various matters that transpired in their universes.

Alice: "Oooo, so Brown Cameraman likes you, TV man-204? I ship it. >:D"

TVman-204: "Honestly, she ships me with everyone. But oh well, I'm the main character, after all."

Slash: "That's a cool ship. But Slash x Scientist TV man is best, muhahaha. Just kidding. >:3"

A white portal suddenly appears in front of us.

Alice: "That could be a way to let us out."

Slash: "It's been lovely meeting both of you."

TVman-204: "Same. I enjoyed interacting with you two."

Nicehill: "Mhm."

Alice: "One more thing."

Alice takes out a cameraman and photographs all four of us. She takes one picture and gives each of us a copy.

Alice: "With these, you will never forget us. Goodbye! Let's meet again on some lucky day!"

Slash: "Bye!! <3"

We all walk through the portal and return to our respective universes.

((I just literally copy Alice_d3mon. Bruh, I have exams tomorrow. T-T))