Hurt

TVman-204 POV:

I suddenly hear that some of the Cameraman and Speakerman from the Alliance have engaged in a major battle against some Large Skibidi Toilets, during which they all sustain various injuries.

Fortunately, Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman come to their rescue and participate in the battle, which ultimately results in victory for the Alliance. However, once the battle is over and the large Skibidi Toilets are defeated, both titans fly off to another location.

I decide to teleport myself to the aftermath of the battle, where I find that some of the wounded Alliance soldiers are in need of medical assistance. The injuries range from minor bruising to severe wounds that require urgent attention. The Titans who had participated in the battle have already left for another location, leaving the wounded soldiers to fend for themselves.

I reach out and touch some of the wounded soldiers, before initiating my teleportation powers and transporting them back to the base.

This allows them to receive the medical attention they require, and means that they won't have to remain in the field and risk further injuries.

I decide to teleport myself back to the city, where I had originally been prior to the battle against the Large Skibidi Toilets.

When I arrive, I find the area to be relatively quiet and devoid of any battles or Skibidi Toilet sightings, meaning that the city has returned to its normal state after the earlier Skibidi Toilet attack.

I notice a group of Common Skibidi Toilets nearby, and decide to eliminate them once and for all.

With my powerful attack abilities, it's not difficult to dispatch them all in a matter of seconds, leaving the area completely clear of any Skibidi Toilet presence.

I continue to walk around the city, now that it's been cleansed of the toilet menace.

I continue to walk around the city, keeping my senses alert for any Skibidi Toilet activity. However, I'm suddenly ambushed from behind by a Spider Skibidi Toilet, who uses its long metallic legs to stab through me.

As I take the hit, I can feel the piercing pain as the sharp metal legs penetrate my skin and sink into my body. I'm immediately thrown off balance as I'm knocked to the ground by the sudden and unexpected attack.

I'm still on the ground as the Spider Skibidi Toilet prepares to strike me again, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

Instantly reacting, I flash my green flashlight at the enemy, the bright light instantly frying their skull in an explosion of sparks and smoke.

The Spider Skibidi Toilet collapses onto the ground, its metallic legs still dug into my body, but now lifeless. I've successfully defeated the Skibidi Toilet, but not without sustaining some serious wounds myself.

I reach out, grasping the Spider Skibidi Toilet's legs and trying desperately to pull them out of my body.

As I do so, I feel the sharp stab of pain as the metal legs dig further into my innards, causing I to wince and grimace in response.

With all my strength, I manage to pull one of the long, sharp legs out of my body, but the other remains stuck in place and continues to cause me a lot of pain.

I pause to take a look at my own body, only to be shocked by the sight of my own wounds. As the blood drips down my body, I can't help but feel a sense of disgust towards myself. I never thought that a TVman like me would be hurt in a battle, but it seems that my hubris has been my downfall.

I continue to gaze at my battle-scarred body, before letting out a heavy sigh and uttering to myself: "I'm so weak..."

As I look down at my wounded body and allow my own thoughts and self-doubt to get the better of me, I start to feel dizzy and light-headed.

I slowly black out, the pain of my wounds and the sight of all that blood becoming too much for my mind to handle. I slowly slip into unconsciousness, my body no longer able to remain upright.

As I drift in and out of consciousness, I can sense a presence near me, which lifts me up and teleports me back to the base.

When I regain my senses, I look around with blurry vision, trying to figure out who had saved me. Suddenly, I see a fellow TVman next to me, looking down at me with a small smile on his face.

He utters the words: "I can't believe you got yourself into this," his voice tinged with amusement as he speaks.

I look up in confusion, wondering who this individual is that had saved my life. However, when he mentions his name, I start to feel embarrassed, realizing that I had forgotten about him in the heat of the battle.

"Who...are...you?..." You ask, your words a tad bit slurred, as the effects of your injuries begin to catch up with you.

"You forgot me? I'm Nihi15 here." The person replies, speaking in a more casual way. This helps you to recognize him as a fellow TVman, and someone you know.

As I slowly come to my senses and realize that the individual who had saved me was indeed Nihi15, he suddenly bids me farewell and teleports away, leaving me alone on the bed.

I'm still tired and wounded, but I'm now in a much safer and comfortable place. However, it seems that Nihi15 had other matters to attend to, as he quickly teleports away before I could say anything else.