POV

TVman-204 POV:

I hear a report that a random city where some Camera and Speaker Alliance members were fighting has suddenly been attacked by Scientist Skibidi Toilet, along with other Skibidi Toilets. The city is in great danger and the Skibidi are killing everyone in sight and capturing those who survive.

However, it's impossible for any of the Alliance members to go there and help, as the city is under a strict lockdown by the Skibidi and it's simply too dangerous for anyone to even attempt a rescue mission.

I'm warned by the Alliance that my normal job of reviewing the battlefield cannot be completed at this time due to the dangerous situation in the city.

The Skibidi are killing everyone who tries to enter the city and any Alliance members who attempt to fight them are either captured or killed. It's simply too risky to send anyone in, even a reviewer.

Despite the warnings from the Alliance, I decide to ignore them and attempt to teleport myself to the city anyway, in the hope of helping out my teammates who are trapped in the Skibidi Toilet attack.

After a few moments, I manage to successfully teleport inside the city, arriving in the middle of the destruction and chaos. I see Skibidi Toilets everywhere, destroying buildings and killing anyone they come across.

I decide to try and sneak into a safe location, in the hopes of avoiding the wrath of the Skibidi Toilets.

I slowly move through the destruction and manage to find a convenient spot to hide in.

However, as I'm trying to stay covert, I realize that I'm not alone... there's someone else hiding very close by.

I decide to investigate the presence of another person hiding nearby and move towards them.

As I get closer, I notice that it's a Cameraman who has lost one of his hands. He seems visibly distraught and in pain, with his one remaining hand tightly wrapped around the wound on his stump.

I choose to walk closer to the injured Cameraman, who seems to be in a lot of pain.

As I get closer, he looks up at me with a desperate and pleading look on his face. He begs me for help, saying: "Please... I... I need... help..."

I suddenly recognize the Injured Cameraman as the Investigate Cameraman, also known as the POV Cameraman. His job is similar to mine, but more dangerous, as he lives streaming the battlefield back to the Alliance. However, I notice that there's something wrong with him, as if he has potentially lost the chip that makes him a POV Cameraman and is no longer able to do his job.

I question the injured Cameraman about where his chip is, asking it with an interference TV voice.

The Cameraman looks at me with shock and confusion, struggling to understand what I mean.

After a few moments, his confusion turns to fear, as he realizes that he doesn't have his chip anymore and that he's unable to do his job.

"I... I think I lost it... I don't know," he responds back, with fear and anxiety in his voice.

I get close to the Injured Cameraman and take a closer look at his Camera Head. I notice some claw marks and marks of damage on it, which indicate that it was likely attacked by Skibidi Toilets.

"Oh no..." I say with interference TV voice, realizing that the Cameraman was likely targeted by the Skibidi Toilets, and has now become stuck and defenseless in the middle of the warzone.

"They took the chip..." I say, with an interference TV voice, expressing my concern for the current situation.

I'm  worried because if the Skibidi Toilets have taken the Cameraman's chip, then they can utilize that knowledge to track the Alliance and find its secrets and weaknesses. If even one of the Skibidi Toilets escapes with that information, it could pose a significant threat to the Alliance.

I look closely at the wound on the Cameraman's head, which appears to have been caused by the attack from the Skibidi Toilets. The Cameraman seems to be losing a lot of blood from the wound, and he looks visibly dazed and disoriented.

The Cameraman then asks me, with a weak and desperate voice: "I'm losing a lot of blood... can you help me... please?"

I decide to hug the Cameraman and then proceed to teleport him back to the Alliance's base. The act of hugging and the warmth of my embrace are enough to comfort and reassure the injured Cameraman, who seems to be in a lot of pain and shock.

I successfully manage to transport him back to a safe location, where his injury can be treated and he can receive proper medical attention. He expresses his gratitude towards me, saying: "Thank you... you saved me..."

"This is just my job." I say to the Cameraman, with an interference TV voice and in a serious tone, playing down my heroic efforts.

I continue: "You've been doing harder than me."

The Cameraman nods in understanding and gratitude, before saying: "I really mean it, thank you... if it wasn't for you, I'm not sure what would have happened to me..."

It seems that he's genuinely thankful for my help, and is glad to still be alive because of my actions.

"Now rest. The future will be hard." I say in a serious tone and with interference TV voice, as I advise the Cameraman to take a breather before he deals with any future battles.