The work

TVman-204 POV:

Speakerman then says to me, "Dude, can I make a request?"

Speakerman is looking at me expectantly.

Speakerman says, "Could you try to tell me something positive about the Camerawoman too? I know that you said she was impressive. But sometimes I get the feeling that you don't like her as much as the Speakerwoman or TVwoman."

Speakerman seems genuinely interested in hearing what I have to say about the Camerawoman. Perhaps hearing my thoughts will change his opinion on her.

I put the line, "Certainly, I respect the Camerawoman's commitment to her craft and the attention to detail she puts into each shot." into my TV screen.

Speakerman nods his head and smiles.

Speakerman says, "Dude, yeah I agree. The Camerawoman is a true professional. She always pays attention to even the smallest details when she fights. I have seen her take out some extremely tough enemies with her precise shots."

Speakerman then adds, "And it's not only because she is a great shot. She also has a really cool weapon too!"

I put the line "It's a sad thing that she can't load for the shot faster. She can easily get attacked when locking the enemy place or while shooting." into my TV screen.

Speakerman pauses for a moment and then says, "Yeah dude I agree. But then again, I think it's just part of the Camerawoman's limitations. She might not be as quick as the Speakerwoman or the TVwoman, but her shot are accurate. She even has a turret mounted on her back. That's pretty badass if you ask me."

I put the thumb up emoji in my TV face.

Speakerman sees this emoji and smiles.

Speakerman says, "Dude, exactly! Even if the Camerawoman is slower than our other allies in terms of attack speed and movement, she still has her own strengths that make her a valuable asset to the Alliance. I don't think we should focus too much on what can't do. Let's focus on what she contributes to the team, and she always gives 110 percent to the team!"

I put the line "Her skill will power up if she has a place to sneak and lock the enemy safely" into my TV screen.

Speakerman nods in agreement.

Speakerman says, "Dude 100 percent! The Camerawoman is truly unstoppable when you give her the space to work with. When she can use her stealth or find a hidden spot to lock on to her enemies, she becomes a dangerous force even for the biggest of enemies. That is why I always say that the Camerawoman can't be underestimated on the battlefield."

I put the ";)" in my TV head.

Speakerman looks at me curiously.

Speakerman says, "What does the ";)" emoji mean? Is this supposed to be a signal or something?"

I sense that Speakerman is confused by the ";)" emoji. I wonder what he would say if I told him that it's an emoji used for fun?

Speakerman continues to look at me curiously, waiting for my response.

I put the line "Just use for fun" in my TV screen.

Speakerman gets it.

Speakerman says, "Oh! That makes more sense. You were just using the ";)" emoji for fun! For a moment, I thought you were trying to be flirtatious with me, haha!"

Speakerman lets out a relieved chuckle.

Speakerman says, "Sorry, I wasn't really sure how to interpret your use of the ";)" emoji. But now that you have clarified your intent, it's all good!"

I put the line "It's okay, let get back to our mission." in my TV screen.

Speakerman says, "Yes, let's get back to our mission. The Alliance has been making progress in their battles, but we cannot take this war for granted."

Speakerman looks at me determinedly.

Speakerman says, "We have to stay on our toes and stay focused at all times. The Skibidi Toilets are not going to give up easily. We must keep fighting until they are defeated!"

I put the line "Our mission is find out the small base of the Skibidi Toilets and tell it to the Alliance right?" in my TV screen.

Speakerman nods in agreement.

Speakerman says, "Yes, that is correct. The Alliance is currently trying to gather intelligence on one of the smaller Skibidi Toilet bases. If we can gather this information and relay it back to the Alliance, it could be a huge boost for us. The more we know about the Skibidi Toilets, the better prepared we will be to take them down."

I put the line "So we don't need to fight, we just need to sneak in and find things we need?" in my TV head.

Speakerman nods and says, "That is correct. The key to this mission is to gather intel on the Skibidi Toilet base without being detected. We need to remain unseen and use our sneakiness to our advantage. We need to be able to move through their base with the utmost discretion to locate the intel we seek."

Speakerman adds, "Once we have the information, we can relay it back to the Alliance and plan an attack."

I put the line "I think I am very good at sneaking in, because I have a teleport skill but do you sure your speaker head won't make any sound?" in my TV screen.

Speakerman considers this for a moment.

Speakerman responds, "I think you are right, your teleport skill could be very helpful in sneaking into the Skibidi Toilet base. However, I am not sure how much noise my speaker head could make. I think it would be a good idea to try to sneak around and see if my speaker head causes any problems."

I put the line "Let's get to work! But don't be loud." in my TV screen.

Speakerman nods in agreement.

Speakerman says, "Okay dude! Let's do this! But yes, let's avoid making as much noise as we can. We don't want to alert the Skibidi Toilets of our presence. Let's make sure we stay as stealthy as we can to get that intel."

I put a finger on my fake mouth in the TV screen.And then I walk with Speakerman to the place we need to go.