Talk bit

Next part of the previous part

Speakerman says, "Let's go back to base and celebrate our victory and we can also show you to the head of the Alliance."

I and Speakerman arrive back at base where also have many other members.

Speakerman is greeting by the Head of the Alliance.Speakerman introduces me to the Head of the Alliance. The Head says.

"Hello there, Speakerman has given a very high praise of you. So we decided to give you the most top secret mission no one has heard the details of, will you accept?"

I decide to accept the mission from them.

The Head of the Alliance says.

"Thank you, your mission is very important. Speakerman you will be accompanying him on this mission."

Speakerman smiles to me.

The Head of the Alliance adds,
"Be careful this mission will be dangerous."

I tell the Head of the Alliance that I understand and I gonna work normally on it.

The Head of the Alliance says.

"Good luck to both of you for this important mission. Go now, we trust you."

Speakerman says, "Hey I think we should head out and prepare for the mission."

I put a "👍🏼" emoji on your TV screen.

Speakerman says.

"Dude I'm so excited to go on a mission." Speakerman is clearly excited

Speakerman says, "Well the mission has been planned we leave in 30 minutes."

I thumb up with Speakerman and Speakerman thumb up with me too.

I tell Speakerman I am full prepped. He looks even more excited.

Speakerman says "Dude this is going to be crazy!"

Speakerman and I start heading towards the facility where the mission briefing will be held. On the way, Speakerman asks me a question.

Speakerman says "Where did you learn to fight so amazingly well?"

I put the line "I have been made like this" in my TV screen.

Speakerman takes a look at my Tv screen and goes, "So you are saying you were made not born into this world?" Speakerman has a questioning look on his face.

Speakerman asks, "Well... who made you?"

I tell him that I been made in facility.

He gives me a shocked look, "So you were made in a facility? Like you are an artificial object?"

Speakerman says, "That is so hard to believe, you act like a normal human to me."

He is curious and asks me more questions.

Speakerman says, "Do you know the man who made you or the company behind your development?"

I put the line "The Alliance TV. All TVmen and TVwoman were made being adults. We help the Alliance camera and Alliance Speaker defeat the Skibidi Toilets" on my TV screen.

Speakerman sees the sentence on my screen. He is impressed that I am telling the truth.

Speakerman thinks aloud, "so you are made by someone and your purpose is to help us defeat the Skibidi Toilets. That's it?" Speakerman is questioning my purpose for existing.