The big fight

(I finally come back to write an exact story)

          TVman-204 POV:

I hear from my fellow members of the Alliance that they're preparing for a massive operation against the Skibidi Toilets, involving all major characters including myself.

I also learn that most of the Cameraman and Speakerman will be equipped with guns and other armaments, presumably in preparation for an open battle against the Skibidi Toilets.

However, I'm not yet sure about the specifics of the mission, or what will be required from me. 

As the fighting between the Alliance and the Skibidi Toilets rages on, the battlefield is engulfed in chaos and destruction, with the constant sound of gunfire and explosions filling the air.

I witness the brutal and relentless battle, as the two sides clash, trading gunfire and using everything at their disposal to come out victorious.

Amidst the chaos, I try to make sense of the situation, and determine how I fit in to the bigger picture.

I notice a Cameraman with iPad displaying a shocking image that sends a wave of rage throughout the Alliance. On the iPad, I see the familiar faces of Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman lying defeated on the battlefield, seemingly having lost to G-Man and Scientist Skibidi.

The sight is a devastating blow to the Alliance, and the realization that my once-trusted allies may have fallen to the Skibidi Toilets causes a sense of shock and sorrow to take hold of me.

I watch in surprise as the Cameraman holding the iPad suddenly drops it, as if overwhelmed by the sight. His hands shake in anger, and his eyes are filled with a deep rage.

The image of Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman lying defeated at the hands of G-Man and Scientist Skibidi is truly shocking, and the anger of the Cameraman holding the iPad is palpable.

I watch in disbelief as the various Cameramen and Speakermen suddenly throw away their guns and begin to charge towards the Skibidi Toilets that are nearby.

What was once a coordinated and organized battlefield assault has now devolved into an angry and desperate mob, as the Alliance members charge with no regard for their own safety.

I follow the group of Cameramen and Speakermen as they charge towards the Skibidi Toilets, with their hands balled into fists and their rage evident in their eyes.

Without second thoughts, they begin to savagely attack the Skibidi Toilets with their bare hands, punching and beating frantically at the enemy. I can feel their raw anger and their desire for vengeance.

I follow the group of Cameramen and speaker people as they run, when suddenly, a huge Skibidi Toilet attempts to attack them.

But before the enemy can do any damage, Speakerwoman and Dark Speakerman jump onto its head, and quickly stab it repeatedly with knives.

As the Skibidi Toilet is quickly incapacitated, the Cameramen and Speakermen rush on to continue their charge towards the other enemies nearby.

I notice that some of the Alliance members are starting to slow down, as if tiring from their furious charge earlier.

I recognize that the combination of anger and the adrenaline rush of battle can drain someone's stamina quickly, and I worry about whether or not the tired members can keep fighting.

I watch as a Helicopter Skibidi Toilet appears, flying over the Alliance members and targeting the group with relentless gunfire.

However, a Camerawoman is quick to respond, and uses her skills with guns and marksmanship to riddle the Helicopter Skibidi Toilet with bullets, taking it out of commission before it can do any significant damage.

As the Helicopter Skibidi Toilet comes crashing down, the Alliance members let out a collective sigh of relief as they continue their advance.

As the Helicopter Skibidi Toilet crashes down, I see the Camerawoman celebrating her success, and showing the thumb up to the other Alliance members nearby.

The sight of the successful takedown of a major enemy fighter raises everyone's spirits, and re-energizes the Alliance in their determination to continue the fight against the Skibidi Toilets.

I see a Spider Skibidi Toilet attempt to attack the Alliance members, using its speed and agility to take out members one by time.

But before the Spider Skibidi Toilet can cause any damage, TVwoman takes the initiative by taking control of the Skibidi Toilet, and using it to crash into other Skibidi Toilets, bringing about their destruction.

After the successful maneuver, I see TVwoman reattach the cut head back to her body, and continue fighting the Skibidi Toilets alongside the rest of the Alliance.

I watch as the three women of the Alliance stand together in unison, a formidable force ready to take on any enemy.

Camerawoman, Speakerwoman, and TVwoman, these three characters have proven their worth and strength in the earlier battles against the Skibidi Toilets.

Now standing together, they present a formidable front to the enemy, and the members of the Alliance feel a wave of confidence as they witness the strength of their leadership.

(I'm very sorry because I have to cut the story here.But don't worry, I will make the next chapter.)