449-450

Chapter 449: Saved

Liang Mingmin didn't expect that this ugly man would see through her disguise the moment they met.

The point was that this ugly man not only flirted with her, but also wanted to humiliate her.

"Impudent! You ugly man! I will definitely exterminate your entire tribe!"

The ugly man sneered. "Tsk, tsk. This little lady is quite spicy. I like this kind of shrewish. She'll naturally be obedient after being taught a lesson."

After he said that, he went to catch Liang Mingmin personally.

Liang Mingmin's maidservant knew a little martial arts, but she was not very good at it.

They were quickly subdued by the other three men, who quickly took out ropes to tie them up and stuffed a towel into their mouths.

From their actions, one could see how skilled they were at doing this.

Liang Mingmin was also caught by the ugly man.

She did not know any martial arts, so she struggled and resisted with all her might, even reaching out to scratch him.

The ugly man's face was scratched, and because Liang Mingmin's nails were long, there were a few bloody scratches on his face.

"Slam, slam!" The ugly man was angry, so he grabbed Liang Mingmin and gave her two tight slaps.

Liang Mingmin was instantly stunned. Ever since she was young, no one had dared to touch her, let alone be slapped.

She was really going crazy. "You lowly-ranked commoner, I'll definitely exterminate your entire family. I'll make sure your entire family dies."

The ugly man was also angry.

He had become a bandit mainly because his family was too poor.

He was ugly and short, so it was not easy for him to find work.

However, his family had never despised him.

Therefore, this b*tch had stepped on his bottom line by cursing his family to die.

He threw her against the wall and pressed his body against hers.

"B*tch, I'm going to show you who I am today."

After he finished speaking, he gave Liang Mingmin two more slaps and even kissed her on the lips.

His hands were still fumbling all over her body.

Liang Mingmin's eyes widened.

The anger in her eyes was replaced by fear.

She was really scared. This ugly man was actually serious.

Not only did he hit her, but he also shamelessly insulted her.

She kept resisting, but her strength was no match for an adult man.

The clothes on her body were torn apart, revealing her undergarments and shoulders.

Although she had kept many male companions, they were all good-looking and voluntarily coaxed and gave in to her.

She had never seen such a strong one, especially when it the man who bullied her who an ugly one.

She was angry, but she was more afraid and helpless.

How did this happen?

Where was her hidden guards?

If she was successfully bullied by this ugly man today, not only would she exterminate those who were related to him and his people across the nine generations (great-grandparents to great-grandchildren), but she would also kill all her secret guards.